Dont buy yet smh

Mythologuy

Snooker Nation needed a trophy patch too so I'm not surprised.

Anyway, what do you think of the trophy list? I got the 20 minutes in Endurance trophy for Pool Nation on PS3, but I did that with aim assist. How do you rate the 12 minute trophy without any assists in this game? Because if the game mode is practically the same here, that's going to be one heck of an accomplishment.

27 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Anyway, what do you think of the trophy list? I got the 20 minutes in Endurance trophy for Pool Nation on PS3, but I did that with aim assist. How do you rate the 12 minute trophy without any assists in this game? Because if the game mode is practically the same here, that's going to be one heck of an accomplishment.

I find it a little surprising (not necessarily in a bad way) to see a more challenging trophy list after playing Snooker Nation, which was ridiculously easy. As for Endurance, is it some kind of a timed trial (pocket balls within a fixed time)? Can you miss or does the miss cancel the challenge? Anyway, it seems that it could potentially stop many people from getting their platinum trophy.

The trophies are glitched but not in a way that they won't pop, quite the opposite they just pop under completely different conditions and in the wrong order it depends on whether you're playing with an aiming assist or not, what map you're playing on. I played on Hawaii with no aiming assist and the 12 minutes of endurance popped within the first 3 minutes.

Edit: Played a match in Japan and the trophy for playing in new york popped instead.

Edited by danielc655

41 minutes ago, danielc655 said:

The trophies are glitched but not in a way that they won't pop, quite the opposite they just pop under completely different conditions and in the wrong order it depends on whether you're playing with an aiming assist or not, what map you're playing on. I played on Hawaii with no aiming assist and the 12 minutes of endurance popped within the first 3 minutes.

Edit: Played a match in Japan and the trophy for playing in new york popped instead.

Im level 100 ans didnt get the level 5, 50, or 100 trophies either. Daily challenge didnt pop, endurance onces are popping as I have the 9 minute one with no aim assist but none of the others, so idk what to do

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Snooker Nation needed a trophy patch too so I'm not surprised.

If you got the 20 minute then you can get the 12 minute with ease. My first game i got just over 13 however didnt get the trophy

2 hours ago, det_gittes said:

I find it a little surprising (not necessarily in a bad way) to see a more challenging trophy list after playing Snooker Nation, which was ridiculously easy. As for Endurance, is it some kind of a timed trial (pocket balls within a fixed time)? Can you miss or does the miss cancel the challenge? Anyway, it seems that it could potentially stop many people from getting their platinum trophy.

Endurance in Pool Nation on PS3 was very challenging. It's basically an endles game mode where potting any ball in any pocket is the goal. The balls keep getting put back on the table after a little while. Doing special shots or keeping a streak going would give you points to fill a meter. A full meter meant a sort of timeout, so that for a short time you could pot balls that did not return to the table.

Anyway, this was pretty hard. Because once you missed even a single shot you would lose your streak and therefor not fill the meter for a while. Missing twice in the 20 minutes was almost always deadly. Missing three times? Forget it, might as well start over. And missing is pretty easy to do when you need to play at a fast pace to stay ahead even with the streak alive and well :D

I spent about half a year and around 1000 atempts I would guess trying to get the final trophy for endurance. It was fun, that's the only reason I kept at it to be honest. But I was really happy when it was over! I see that a couple of more people got it in the mean while, putting it at 39 achievers in about 6 years.

But like I said, that was WITH the aim assist on. I can't imagine not having any assists at all, not for that game mode in that game. But maybe this time Endurance will be a little easier. At least the trophy is at 12 minutes this time and not 20. But still, looks like another 1% rarity trophy to me.

I would buy the game anyway, some games are fun enough to not care about trophies. But unfortunately I am still stuck on Snooker Nation because the damn thing keeps crashing and I have no idea why.

3 hours ago, det_gittes said:

Yes you can miss. Its just a bunch of balls on the table. After a couple seconds its will add another ball to your table and once you reach 24 balls on the table at one time, you lose. So you just have to sink as many as you can as quick as you can before they add more balls

2 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Endurance in Pool Nation on PS3 was very challenging. It's basically an endles game mode where potting any ball in any pocket is the goal. The balls keep getting put back on the table after a little while. Doing special shots or keeping a streak going would give you points to fill a meter. A full meter meant a sort of timeout, so that for a short time you could pot balls that did not return to the table.

Anyway, this was pretty hard. Because once you missed even a single shot you would lose your streak and therefor not fill the meter for a while. Missing twice in the 20 minutes was almost always deadly. Missing three times? Forget it, might as well start over. And missing is pretty easy to do when you need to play at a fast pace to stay ahead even with the streak alive and well :D

I spent about half a year and around 1000 atempts I would guess trying to get the final trophy for endurance. It was fun, that's the only reason I kept at it to be honest. But I was really happy when it was over! I see that a couple of more people got it in the mean while, putting it at 39 achievers in about 6 years.

But like I said, that was WITH the aim assist on. I can't imagine not having any assists at all, not for that game mode in that game. But maybe this time Endurance will be a little easier. At least the trophy is at 12 minutes this time and not 20. But still, looks like another 1% rarity trophy to me.

I would buy the game anyway, some games are fun enough to not care about trophies. But unfortunately I am still stuck on Snooker Nation because the damn thing keeps crashing and I have no idea why.

This game has crashed on me several times as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Cheers for the feedback. I will definitely hold off on buying this now, even if it's already at a pretty big discount of 30% off when you have PS+ (EU region).

Didnt know that, I payed the full $20 for NA. I just checked and the 9 minute trophy popped at 6 minutes. So some are glitched in a good way