How bad is the grind/boosting?

5 hours ago, DanTheManGum said:

Please fully read answers. If you see my above comment it’s literally my first statement. You wouldn’t want to try with less than 3 though the absolute minimum is 2. No more than 5. 

I read your comment but no one is giving me a great breakdown of what must be done. Most answers have been vague and have told me not to boost the game. At most 5 is what I was looking for and the difficulty getting those 5 to match up (if you only have to get in the same lobby once, etc is what I was looking for.

• 3 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 0:35 PM, evs_castro said:

I guess you ignored my comment and other people comments entirely, since more than one person answered this.

As for people saying its nearly impossible or very hard to boost this, the majority of the trophies i got by matchmaking with my friends and we still do this for bloodpoints boost and new DLC trophies. Seriously, its totally boostable.

I didn’t ignore any comment. What is the best way to match up. Start and delaying start from partners or counting down?

Ok, so I've been boosting basically this entire game and here's my take on it.  I have 2 PS4s and my friend has 2 as well, so we've been boosting with 2-4 PS4s at one time.  We usually have to use at least 3 in order to actually match up.  He's in Canada, and for some reason we're able to match up a lot better when he plays killer and hosts the SWF.  The less people on, the better the chance of matching up; we usually boost around 1-6pm PST and can match up a couple of times.  We definitely have a harder time matching up when we have all 4 PS4s going, but it still does take a couple attempts when we only have 2 in SWF.  The only issue we run into if we're trying to boost something in particular is how to get rid of the randoms and making it look legit.  Sometimes we get lucky and the randoms will help us out.  Usually when we try to match our survivor group will get in and out of at least 3 lobbies before the killer even gets  one created, so you could start the timers at the same time, but you'll have to back out of multiple survivor lobbies.  Another thing we tried is waiting until the killer has a lobby and then searching with survivor but that rarely works.  

TL;DR get lucky.  From what I've seen there's really no guaranteed way to match up with your killer besides just searching and backing out.  It can take hours to match up with each other if you ever do.

4 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

Ok, so I've been boosting basically this entire game and here's my take on it.  I have 2 PS4s and my friend has 2 as well, so we've been boosting with 2-4 PS4s at one time.  We usually have to use at least 3 in order to actually match up.  He's in Canada, and for some reason we're able to match up a lot better when he plays killer and hosts the SWF.  The less people on, the better the chance of matching up; we usually boost around 1-6pm PST and can match up a couple of times.  We definitely have a harder time matching up when we have all 4 PS4s going, but it still does take a couple attempts when we only have 2 in SWF.  The only issue we run into if we're trying to boost something in particular is how to get rid of the randoms and making it look legit.  Sometimes we get lucky and the randoms will help us out.  Usually when we try to match our survivor group will get in and out of at least 3 lobbies before the killer even gets  one created, so you could start the timers at the same time, but you'll have to back out of multiple survivor lobbies.  Another thing we tried is waiting until the killer has a lobby and then searching with survivor but that rarely works.  

TL;DR get lucky.  From what I've seen there's really no guaranteed way to match up with your killer besides just searching and backing out.  It can take hours to match up with each other if you ever do.

Do you think it is worth it starting from scratch? I have some people that can help but I don’t want this to be a nightmare.