Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BR14NxZz

BR14NxZz's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

BR14NxZz

Grand Theft Auto V
Hi! So, a modder came to me and randomly level upped my character. I dont sent any messages to him, that i need levels. Just randomly level upped my character.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless if the trophies flagged were because of your actions or someone else's they are still illegitimate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just hide the trophy list and you will return to the leaderboards shortly after. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martain2 said:

Regardless if the trophies flagged were because of your actions or someone else's they are still illegitimate.

 

12 minutes ago, Flacy-94 said:

Just hide the trophy list and you will return to the leaderboards shortly after. 

 

Actually, GTA V is the exception to that rule as proven here:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sergen said:

 

 

Actually, GTA V is the exception to that rule as proven here:

 

Well I didn't read the entire dispute , but can you tell me why gta is an exception? What's the difference between getting your trophies popped by an hacker in Gta or in Black Ops or any other game ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smas16 said:

Well I didn't read the entire dispute , but can you tell me why gta is an exception? What's the difference between getting your trophies popped by an hacker in Gta or in Black Ops or any other game ?

 

On GTA V a modder permanently affects your rank, so if you were to delete your user and go back online on GTA V no matter what you do those trophies would unlock again, whereas if you delete your user on Black Ops II the trophies wouldn't unlock again. I assume the exception is made because the only way to remove the negative effects of a modder is to have Rockstar reset your online progress, which is a lot to ask when it is so simple to find yourself in a modded lobby these days.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sergen said:

 

On GTA V a modder permanently affects your rank, so if you were to delete your user and go back online on GTA V no matter what you do those trophies would unlock again, whereas if you delete your user on Black Ops II the trophies wouldn't unlock again. I assume the exception is made because the only way to remove the negative effects of a modder is to have Rockstar reset your online progress, which is a lot to ask when it is so simple to find yourself in a modded lobby these days.

However, if it is discovered that you purposely went out looking to participate in a hacked lobby, as has been the past few cases for this game, the flag is not lifted.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sergen said:

 

On GTA V a modder permanently affects your rank, so if you were to delete your user and go back online on GTA V no matter what you do those trophies would unlock again, whereas if you delete your user on Black Ops II the trophies wouldn't unlock again. I assume the exception is made because the only way to remove the negative effects of a modder is to have Rockstar reset your online progress, which is a lot to ask when it is so simple to find yourself in a modded lobby these days.

Now I get it and totally makes sense. 

 

5 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

However, if it is discovered that you purposely went out looking to participate in a hacked lobby, as has been the past few cases for this game, the flag is not lifted.

How can you find out if it was purposely ? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, smas16 said:
5 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

However, if it is discovered that you purposely went out looking to participate in a hacked lobby, as has been the past few cases for this game, the flag is not lifted.

How can you find out if it was purposely ? 

 

In one case I recall, the disputer made posts in a public forum requesting the assistance of a hacker.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, OP has hidden the game.  Anyway, @BR14NxZz is lying. Does this have anything to do with online levels...???

 

iuzDfMY.png

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.