Mythologuy

Cleaving trophy glitch or na?

3 posts in this topic

So I havent paid too much attention to the trophies on my initial play through but just noticed I had the trophy for cleaving a ship with an all women crew, but not the one for doing it in general. I then proceeded to cleave another one (same crew) and didnt pop the trophy. Am I doing something wrong?

I can't find any mention of Ramming Speed being glitched and just cleaving a ship is how you get it, it's why it has such a high percentage. 

It'd be more likely if Wrath of the Amazons hadn't popped either, but you say it did. By all accounts Ramming Speed and Wrath of the Amazons have exactly the same basic trigger, so Ramming Speed not popping when the other one does seems highly unlikely. 

47 minutes ago, FFHannibal said:

I can't find any mention of Ramming Speed being glitched and just cleaving a ship is how you get it, it's why it has such a high percentage. 

It'd be more likely if Wrath of the Amazons hadn't popped either, but you say it did. By all accounts Ramming Speed and Wrath of the Amazons have exactly the same basic trigger, so Ramming Speed not popping when the other one does seems highly unlikely. 

I had not done it because I didn't know it was a thing until I realized the wrath trophy. At the point, I attempted it with an all women crew and got the wrath trophy but not ramming speed. I changed one member of my crew to a male, did it two more times before unlocking it. Maybe I was just doing it wrong? I don't know, but I got it in the end, so I am happy lol