Indie game recommendations?!!

Well if you haven't already, you gotta try Super Meat Boy. Its made by the creators of The Binding of Isaac. I think it is one of the best platformers ever made.

Be warned though the platinum is notoriously difficult. There is still one trophy keeping me from completion.

• Like 2

If you want something like Borderlands but as a rouge-like, bullet-hell top down shooter then Enter The Gungeon may interest you. Or if you are in to story driven games (and happen to have a PS3 or willing to pay for PS Now) I suggest looking into the Oddworld series.

• Like 2

Well, I cannot believe these have not been mentioned yet, so here you go, thank me later ?: 

• Hollow Knight
  • Hyper Light Drifter

Honestly, together with Furi (which has already been mentioned), those two are probably some of the best (indie) games you can play on the PS4. In my opinion, of course ?

I also agree with many of the games mentioned above, especially Super Meat Boy, Salt and Sanctuary and Guacamelee! (1 & 2).

If you are just discovering the indie market.... Man, enjoy what it has to offer! :D

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 4

I think the best has already been mentioned by everyone BUT I have to reiterate One game...

DEAD CELLS ❤️

I literally play this game every day! I absolutely Love it ?

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I've just bookmarked this page! ?

• Like 3