Project Diva 2nd

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/07/09/project-diva-f-2nd-announced-for-ps-vita-and-ps3/

Project Diva f 2nd has been announced in Famitsu for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 for release in Spring 2014. Japan only for now of course. Songs confirmed to be in the game so far are “Colorful X Melody”, “Romeo and Cinderella”, and “Akatsuki Arrival”. Does anyone plan on importing it? or Maybe a better question would be are you looking forward to Project Diva F English version out this August?

I'm gonna be pissed off if they localize this, a brand new game, before Yakuza 5/HD.

Project Diva 2nd is by far my favorite Project Diva game. This is great news, will import.

EDIT: You said Project Diva 2nd. This is misleading. You should fix the title of the thread. either way, this is good news and I will import :) 

Edited by Kirbz

Eh...So apparently it's not new, I guess it was on PSP in Japan a few years ago.  Maybe I'll pick up the localized version (if there is one) after I get through Miku (it'll be my first Miku game ever).  I'm still going to be upset if they go on to localize this soon after the first game's US release instead of a Yakuza game, particularly 5.

I heard about the NA release a while ago. I plan on picking it up sometime after it comes out.

You think on Project Diva F :)

This is talking about Project Diva F 2, which atm only have release date in Japan

Some picture from it seem

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/07/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-site-opens-screenshots-debut

Edited by Artemisthemp

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...