Is this game really that hard

patrickogorman19

• 1 month later...

Yep, platinum it's not hard, you can get used to controlos like in every other game. But they made idiotic PVP trophies that are almost unobtainable right now due to PVP is almost dead in this game. Some time ago I was asking if it's possible to put bots into PVP matches so we could level up more easily but of course almost no response.That's why they will never see my money.

Huge game, incredibly grindy (for most players unexperienced with 4x games gonna be one of those 1000+hours plats) , tough controls, dead compared to PC and it can be a huge test on nerves. It's also probably one of the rarest on ps4 due to its grind. If want something special on your account or play alot of games like Star Citizen, Eve Online or the X Series I wouldn't recommend people go for it

If you do though complete the tutorial perfectly before starting your run it's a missable trophy, a hard one with needing precision but it will get use to controls and you also won't ruin and entire run missing one trophy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Huge game, incredibly grindy (for most players unexperienced with 4x games gonna be one of those 1000+hours plats) , tough controls, dead compared to PC and it can be a huge test on nerves. It's also probably one of the rarest on ps4 due to its grind. If want something special on your account or play alot of games like Star Citizen, Eve Online or the X Series I wouldn't recommend people go for it

If you do though complete the tutorial perfectly before starting your run it's a missable trophy, a hard one with needing precision but it will get use to controls and you also won't ruin and entire run missing one trophy

1000 hours seems two much. I just want a platnium under 0.5% on my list this list does not look to hard but grindy. I have bought the game but have not played it yet. And which trophy is the tutorial trophy.

48 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I don't recall it having a tutorial trophy. Wasn't that only on the Xbox edition?

29 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

1000 hours seems two much. I just want a platnium under 0.5% on my list this list does not look to hard but grindy. I have bought the game but have not played it yet. And which trophy is the tutorial trophy.

1 minute ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I don't recall it having a tutorial trophy. Wasn't that only on the Xbox edition?

Yes I got messed up I played on PC/Xbox originally for this. Tutorial Achievement didn't carry over luckily ? I recommend still playing it though as you can get quite lost on controls otherwise.

Also like I said the game can be 1000+ hours depending how dificult 4x games are for you. Some people could possibly get it in 100-300hours others 500 and for some 1000+

Its the issue of games locked with progression base trophies and tight Co trols and mechanics. You could be nearly done one then get killed during a run of cargo, fighting other players that are just out gunning you. 4x space Sims games are notoriously difficult at times due to having either unforgiving AI or hugely player based economies and gameplay. Their fun as hell once you get going and one of my favourite types of games to play on PC. But I always feel to share that some people might be turned off of burned out from the grind partway through. Just like on grind heavy rpgs (like star ocean games) or games that have a pvp focus trophies (like dragon ball z fighters) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...