Please fix "Notes From Session Host" section. It's broken.

The "Notes From Session Host" section is broken and has been for quite awhile. 

What is the problem? 

The Problem is I can't fit everything I want to say on there. My message is 2,633 characters but only 1,592 get shown. 

Normally I could go back and edit the rest in little by little but I just tried that and it didn't work. 

I could just post the rest as a message below but I'd rather it be all together. 

Would also be nice if you could edit messages to instead of having to delete the entire message and reposting it just to fix one mistake. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well before when ever all my characters would not appear I could always go back and add what didn't appear little by little and eventually the entire message would appear on the "Notes from session host" part. 

I'm going to be creating a session later and will add pictures of this happening. 

4 hours ago, Deathon6 said:

Well before when ever all my characters would not appear I could always go back and add what didn't appear little by little and eventually the entire message would appear on the "Notes from session host" part. 

I'm going to be creating a session later and will add pictures of this happening. 

What I meant by pictures is add all the extra text you want to a picture. The url will be shorter than the text, saving you all this space you need. And Sly might have fixed what you earlier exploited.