"Firefly" and "Hunter" trophies

I just got those trophies and now I can give you guys a quick tip to make those trophies easy.

First of all, you need to create a Loadout just like this (at least the Crafter 3 and Collector 2):

Capturar2.jpg

Now, lets focus on ONLY the "-100%" population:

Capturar.jpg

At this dates: Week 6, day 1 / Week 8, day 2 / Week 10, day 3 / Week 11, day 6 and Week 12, day 4 - Select the "Gift Crafting Items" mission, and do only the TIER 0 objectives.

On those dates, play on SURVIVAL mode! (more boxes along the way, just play safe, craft and deliver, you can't carry more than 3 gifts).

All other dates, select whatever objectives and game modes you like.

Between those -100% dates, play on SURVIVAL mode, try to get at least 3000 or 4000 parts. Doing that, you can leave 2 or 3 consecutives rounds.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, RafaelBCastro said:

I just got those trophies and now I can give you guys a quick tip to make those trophies easy.

First of all, you need to create a Loadout just like this (at least the Crafter 3 and Collector 2):

Capturar2.jpg

Capturar.jpg

At this dates: Week 6, day 1 / Week 8, day 2 / Week 10, day 3 / Week 11, day 6 and Week 12, day 4 - Select the "Gift Crafting Items" mission, and do only the TIER 0 objectives.

On those dates, play on SURVIVAL mode! (more boxes along the way, just play safe, craft and deliver, you can't carry more than 3 gifts).

Between those -100% dates, play on SURVIVAL mode, try to get at least 3000 or 4000 parts. Doing that, you can leave 2 or 3 consecutives rounds.

I play Last of Us Multiplayer daily and Collector 2 is trash to use. Best loadout is First Aid Training 3, Reviver 3, Explosion Expert 1, and whatever gun you want to use. Crafter 3 sucks if you are winning the match because the game will give you barely anything to craft. My loadout you can heal and revive teammates quickly (select those missions to easily complete 12 weeks). My loadout will give you tons of parts to upgrade weapons and buy armor so you can easily down enemies.

6 minutes ago, Startyde said:

Hi there, thanks for the tips, but what do you mean "Doing that, you can leave 2 or 3 consecutives rounds."

He means you can quit rounds to pass days faster without losing your whole population. This is indeed the preferred method to go quicker.

Your population will be sick but you will cure them once you do a full rpund again.

The less ppl, the less supplies, so the best method is to have minimum survivors. 

On ps4 i did this with between 1 to 5 or 6 survivors max. This will cut your time considerably

3 minutes ago, colia100 said:

He means you can quit rounds to pass days faster without losing your whole population. This is indeed the preferred method to go quicker.

Your population will be sick but you will cure them once you do a full rpund again.

The less ppl, the less supplies, so the best method is to have minimum survivors. 

On ps4 i did this with between 1 to 5 or 6 survivors max. This will cut your time considerably

Thank you so much for the reply!

6 minutes ago, colia100 said:

If you're a half  decent player you can survive 12 weeks with just playing normally its super easy idk how people struggle with this...

17 minutes ago, LEGEND_BOWERS said:

If you're a half  decent player you can survive 12 weeks with just playing normally its super easy idk how people struggle with this...

Its not a question of surviving, which indeed is easy, its a question of not having to play the 84 matches, as you can then skip 2-3 matches for every 1 you play. If the mp is not your thing, it is a legit way to decrease the time you need to grind.

40 minutes ago, Startyde said:

Thank you so much for the reply!

No problem buddy. All you have to watch out for are the 100 percent wipe missions, keep the easy challenges for those and you're golden.

Good luck!

Definitely get rid of Collector, I tried it and it doesn't do much. The extra parts were wasted anyways, store/supply wise.

I'm on my second 12 Weeks, and First Aid / Revive are way more helpful. Never had an issue getting supplies. Crafter is great when doing the Gift mission. Definitely look into Explosion Expert. Molotovs are OP.

Btw if you leave the match with 0 healthy survivors you will fail BUT if you do nothing and get kicked out due to inactivity you will not fail, and time will move forward. I actually discovered this accidentally, went to get me something to drink lol. I was kicked out twice in a row with zero healthy survivors and didn't wanna push it. So what I do is get everyone healthy, skip two games in a row, get kicked out due to inactivity amd then play for one or two matches to get people healthy again. Also I only play interrogations, you get plenty of time to craft all the gifts you need and collect enough supplies.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, RafaelBCastro said:

Capturar2.jpg

Capturar.jpg

That's pretty close to what I used when I did the MP on my old account. Personally I'd slot out the rifle for First Aid (replacing the rifle with the revolver, it's free and pretty powerful if you get good with it) as healing teammates is another easy challenge to fall back on for those pesky -100% missions. 

Just got these babies. Here's my two cents:

If you suck like me, go for:

• Burst Rifle. Even on the hands of a noob, you can still get solid downs per match.

• Reviver 2 and First Aid 2. Play as support, people really appreciate that, and it's easy! Just follow the nuts who go full rampage on enemies.

• Maintain your clan on 10-25 survivors range. Get them all healthy and skip two matches. You'll only need one match to gather the supplies to make them healthy again. The only thing I haven't tried is to skip two matches if my clan is below 9 healthy people. Play another match just to be safe. 

• Don't complete the 60% risk missions on the first five weeks. Use them to lower you clan size and manage them better.

About the 100% risk mission: I failed my first Hunter run because of the Mark Enemies mission. When you do the same mission again, it scales a bit up.

1st 100%: Mark Enemies. Easy enough to get 7 Marks on the first tier.

2nd 100%: Marks Enemies: Also easy to mark 14 on the first tier.

3rd 100%: Heal. It's super easy. You can get more than 10 counts of heal by reviving and healing one downed friend. First tier is 5 Heals

4th 100%: Heal. First tier is 10 heals.

5th 100%: Heal or Down. First tier Heal will be 15, and first tier Down will be 3.

Managed to get my Firefly trophy only one day after my Hunter following these steps, and do 100% risks without even thinking about them. Also, try to not complete the second tier of the 100% risk missions. Use every chance to keep you clan on a small size.

Edited by Thinger95
  • Like 1