Anonaku

A questions about trophies popping

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I bought this game and was told by a friend of mine who owns the game that the trophies don't pop unless you go online to the servers. Is this true for all the trophies in the game? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sounds to me like your friend had a glitch of some kind, because there are only 9 online trophies in this game and all the others are 100% obtainable offline.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Anonaku said:

Hi, I bought this game and was told by a friend of mine who owns the game that the trophies don't pop unless you go online to the servers. Is this true for all the trophies in the game? 

I disagree because I was able to pop Worlds Finest trophy even though I didn't have internet access that time. I'm not sure but you have to have internet access and connected to online servers to unlock Ultimate Batter trophy (game has to register your score to leaderboards, I had internet access when I attempted Ultimate Batter but I heard some people saying if scores aren't registered to the leaderboards, you have to redo that Battle again to make the game register your score)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any definite answer to this?

 

I know that most people recommend to delete all of the patches on the PS3 version, which would presumably prevent you from even signing into PSN and registering your score to the online leaderboard. Based on this, I would assume that it is perfectly fine to earn trophies without connecting to the servers first.

 

Another thing to note is that both guides (pst.org and here) don’t appear to mention this as a requirement. Surely they would label all of the trophies as being “online” if you had to connect to the servers first.

 

I’m no expert at this game though, so hopefully someone with more experience and knowledge will give you an assured answer. Maybe there is a difference in trophy unlocking based on which system you’re using.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I experienced a different glitch(maybe). I installed the game with all patches, I have a goty edition, i completed the story 100% and the tutorial without going online once and I unlocked all the trophies related correctly. 

 

At this point I entered the archives and unlocked a single costume for Harley and both trophies "unlock 1 costume" and "unlock all costumes" popped.

Is someone informed if this is a common pattern that may happen or I need to delete my datas because it's considered flaggable?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

I experienced a different glitch(maybe). I installed the game with all patches, I have a goty edition, i completed the story 100% and the tutorial without going online once and I unlocked all the trophies related correctly. 

 

At this point I entered the archives and unlocked a single costume for Harley and both trophies "unlock 1 costume" and "unlock all costumes" popped.

Is someone informed if this is a common pattern that may happen or I need to delete my datas because it's considered flaggable?

@B1rvine @grimydawg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ddrakner said:

I experienced a different glitch(maybe). I installed the game with all patches, I have a goty edition, i completed the story 100% and the tutorial without going online once and I unlocked all the trophies related correctly. 

 

At this point I entered the archives and unlocked a single costume for Harley and both trophies "unlock 1 costume" and "unlock all costumes" popped.

Is someone informed if this is a common pattern that may happen or I need to delete my datas because it's considered flaggable?


You don't really have to worry about them popping at the same time, as either trophies will unlock after buying just one costume (given that you have the Ultimate Edition).

I had myself the same doubt when I checked my list for Injustice. You can also see on this comment section that several people can confirm the above issue. This glitch apparently works on the PS4 version as well.

TL;DR: You won't get flagged.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, EmaNGR94 said:


You don't really have to worry about them popping at the same time, as either trophies will unlock after buying just one costume (given that you have the Ultimate Edition).

I had myself the same doubt when I checked my list for Injustice. You can also see on this comment section that several people can confirm the above issue. This glitch apparently works on the PS4 version as well.

TL;DR: You won't get flagged.

Yes, in my previous post I wrongly wrote goty edition but it's the ultimate edition.

Thank you for confirming me this is a common glitch/issue!

And thx to you too @PSXtreme_ for your answer! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.