Where to get?

This doesn't appear to be for sale on the NA Playstation Store and Amazon is only selling the EU version that I could find. I didn't see anything about it not being available in NA region when I searched on Google. Does anybody know anything about where to find this? I played Leisure Suit Larry when I was in High School and was feeling a bit nostalgic and wanted to give it a try. Thanks in advance!

28 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

According to this it has not been rated by the ESRB, which implies no US release. 

Hmm, that's interesting. Most of the things I read indicated the NA release date was 6/18/19. I wonder what happened...

24 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

You can buy an import disc on eBay.

8 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

You could buy it on an EU account (digitally) and then play it on your US account. 

I might end up doing one of these to play it, I just thought it was strange that the articles I read indicated it would be available in NA regions in June, yet I can't find it.

31 minutes ago, Briste said:

I might end up doing one of these to play it, I just thought it was strange that the articles I read indicated it would be available in NA regions in June, yet I can't find it.

If the NA release was delayed and hasn't been rated by the ESRB, then there may have been a problem with the game's content according to the ESRB which would have resulted in an A/O rating. So if it does end up getting a NA release, it will probably only be after the content is censored so they can get an M rating.

Considering that, you might be better off getting the European version anyway.

Edit: It's worth noting that the game is also absent from Nintendo's NA eShop, and Nintendo has taken an anti-censorship stance of late. So this doesn't appear to be a Sony meddling censorship issue, it appears to be an ESRB issue.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
  • Like 1