Profile 'updating soon'

I have a number of PSN accounts that I use to track my stats on PSN Profile. However, for about a year they all haven't updated automatically - I must do it myself manually.
Is this a known issue? Or is anyone else experiencing the same problem? The site says that registered users update daily, and everyone else just weekly.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

I have a number of PSN accounts that I use to track my stats on PSN Profile. However, for about a year they all haven't updated automatically - I must do it myself manually.
Is this a known issue? Or is anyone else experiencing the same problem? The site says that registered users update daily, and everyone else just weekly.

I've experieced this too. Don't know why it happens though. Don't have the problem anymore though since im a premium user.

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Hmm why so many accounts, if I may ask?

Well, thanks for bringing back attention to this topic. I'd really love to know when auto-updates for all 4 million people gamers tracked come back. All recent games (goes way back til early 2018) dont have accurate stats. I've said it many times and say it again. I update people above and under me in the leaderboard, some of them have played their last game two years ago, with the issue 'Updating Soon'. After updating, most of them still play games in 2019.

• Like 1