Overskronking Enemies

Just a simple question in regards to doing this.  How does one pull this off? I mean, I've done it now and then without really trying, but to be sure, I am assuming it's dealing more damage to an enemy than they have health? Like, a good amount more?

For those that have played the game, where would be the best place in order to pull this off? As in, a group of 4 enemies to encounter, the level they are and what level I should be? Otherwise, this trophy might annoy me a little bit x.x

Edit: Okay, so I managed to get it.  I think I just got lucky when I did though.  I believe it was the group of enemies on the Badlands area.  Either it was them, or a group in the Evil Forest.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

• 1 year later...

In case anyone else is looking for this an easy place is the sewer under the Candy Kingdom. You fight a smaller group of varmints then in another room is a set of four varmints. If you're end game or sufficiently high level you can use Jake's boomerang attack to hit all four enemies. With a maxed out boomerang attack you should easily overskronk all four at once.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

You have to deal a big amount of damage which will result in defeating an enemy. If the enemy is still on the battlefield then it won't count. When done properly a skull will appear above an opponent when it's defeated. The best way is to consider an enemy's weakness (you can check them with BMO's ability called "Analyze.exe") and use an adequate special ability against them.

I've done it just before fighting the Mother Varmint in Candy Kingdom. There is a group of four regular varmints, deeper into the map which can be overskronked with Marceline's fire axe ability. To be sure that the enemy will be defeated by that attack its health bar should be around half. My characters were around 5th level.

• 11 months later...

Anyone in the future:

Just have Jake do his L3 move against a row of weak enemies. I popped this trophy on accident by doing that to a full health row of 4 in the Mother Varmint fight. . But if it's a stronger enemy you can weaken each one first. 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken

• 1 month later...

Just to add to this thread for anyone looking in future, you can get this trophy in tutorial part of the game.

Play the tutorial until you block, but make sure you don't kill any of them before this part of the tutorial. Once that part is over have Jake block and have Finn use the Ice Sword attack. Each hit will kill an enemy in one hit, and overskronk it. Use the Ice Sword on all four. If you don't have the energy make sure Finn blocks until you can use Ice Sword again (with Jake still blocking each time). When you kill the 4th one with Ice Sword you'll get the trophy :) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...