Missing Bonus Powers

SarcalogosVermis

So I'm currently playing through ME3 for the first time. I've yet to start Priority: Tuchanka, as I understand there's a bunch of side missions that will fail if not completed first.

In the Normandy med bay, when I go to Reassign Bonus Powers, it lists only three: Warp Ammo (Liara), Flare and Lash (Aria/Omega DLC). Previously, I definitely unlocked James' and Garrus' bonus powers, but now they are missing. I previously selected Garrus' Armour Piercing Ammo as my bonus power and I still have it, but I'm concerned that they're not listed.

I noticed also when scanning a random planet that my progress for Lost and Found had randomly reset where previously it had been 6/10. I restarted the game in the event it was just a glitch and found that each time I started the game up, scanned the planet and reset, the number increased by 1 - I now have the trophy following this process as I didn't want my progress to be lost again at any point down the line as I gradually run out of planets to scan.

Has anyone encountered either of these bugs? Is it possible that my primary concern was caused by my workaround for the Lost and Found bug? Is there any way I can fix this?

So the Explorer trophy didn't pop when it should have either despite my having completed five N7 missions. I'm thinking this is a glitch due to the Extended Cut DLC which I downloaded and installed after putting a few hours into the game. I guess it was approximately around that time when the bonus powers went missing and my Lost and Found progress got reset.

From the achievements menu I've also noticed that the progress for upgrading any power to level 6 has also been reset, despite the fact I unlocked the corresponding trophy pretty much at the beginning of the game as I imported a ME2 save and had plenty of points to work with.

I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens when I do my renegade Insanity run.

Edited by SarcalogosVermis

By looking at your trophy list on this site, you haven't made enough story progress to unlock the 5th N7 mission.

All of the problem you have faced so far, shouldn't effect your platinum progress. I had a "ME3 achievement menu achievement" for a story mission not unlock but I had the trophy so it was all good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SixyLove said:

By looking at your trophy list on this site, you haven't made enough story progress to unlock the 5th N7 mission.

All of the problem you have faced so far, shouldn't effect your platinum progress. I had a "ME3 achievement menu achievement" for a story mission not unlock but I had the trophy so it was all good.

Ah, I'd chalk that up to not having synced my trophies since after your response. I've completed all six N7 missions now, they're all marked as complete in my journal. The Explorer trophy for completing five missions popped after I completed the final one, so one of them hasn't registered. Most probably the first of them I would think.

As progress for kills/biotic combos etc. is cumulative across all playthroughs, I figured I'd restart the fifth mission (Fuel Depot) immediately afterwards to see if that would work. For the record, it didn't. Hopefully I can pick it up later on when going for Unwavering.