Quicker trophies?

If you’re not planning on bothering with the 100% just ignore treasures entirely. I’d start off with co-op and get every trophy bar maybe Overseer as they are all very manageable, and the least mind numbing by far. You can use a glitch to obtain the 4 no death trophies with ease, as long as one of you have an Ethernet cable connection. If you have the stomach for it, I’d then switch to focusing on the 50 wins for Three Team Death Match. This is the best mode for grinding out medals, I got 15 of the medal related trophies while doing wins in this mode! As long as you skip focusing on treasure grinding (in both co-op adventure/hunter arena) the grind shouldn’t be too bad. Depending on how your feeling it’s up to you where or not to continue with objective wins. You can pick up another 4-5 medal trophies from doing Team Objective also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

If you’re not planning on bothering with the 100% just ignore treasures entirely. I’d start off with co-op and get every trophy bar maybe Overseer as they are all very manageable, and the least mind numbing by far. You can use a glitch to obtain the 4 no death trophies with ease, as long as one of you have an Ethernet cable connection. If you have the stomach for it, I’d then switch to focusing on the 50 wins for Three Team Death Match. This is the best mode for grinding out medals, I got 15 of the medal related trophies while doing wins in this mode! As long as you skip focusing on treasure grinding (in both co-op adventure/hunter arena) the grind shouldn’t be too bad. Depending on how your feeling it’s up to you where or not to continue with objective wins. You can pick up another 4-5 medal trophies from doing Team Objective also.

Sounds like a plan. I’m not even half way with U2 and I’m finding it really annoying. I can’t even imagine how painful it would be if there wasn’t a massive discord channel with people constantly boosting on it. I keep reading that U2 trophies are a walk in the park compared to U3 so that’s why I’m not even considering 100%.

Thanks for the tips anyway!

Yeah I wouldn’t bother with trying to complete 3 if you’re finding 2 annoying. I can understand that too because grinding game mode wins is boring, but in 3 you have to do the same thing and a load of other stuff.

The fastest trophies might be the different kill-related medals which you can boost in three team deathmatch. You can also get a few trophies in Shades Survival (DLC 4) which doesn’t take as long as most of the others in the list and can be done with just 2 people on easy difficulty.

19 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Yeah I wouldn’t bother with trying to complete 3 if you’re finding 2 annoying. I can understand that too because grinding game mode wins is boring, but in 3 you have to do the same thing and a load of other stuff.

The fastest trophies might be the different kill-related medals which you can boost in three team deathmatch. You can also get a few trophies in Shades Survival (DLC 4) which doesn’t take as long as most of the others in the list and can be done with just 2 people on easy difficulty.

Quite helpful too. Thanks!