Hometown Map Trophy

Anyone else struggling to earn the 'hometown' trophy? I have played around 50 games and I only got the map once and I was kicked out of the game for some reason. 

Has anyone got any tips on how to get the map? Does it appear in any game mode more frequently than others? I have mainly play raids (top game mode choice) 

I didn't have a problem getting them all in a single day about a year ago. Couldn't tell you what the specifics of how I played were, though.. But the only other mode I may have gotten those in was Interrogation. Survivors doesn't give enough opportunities unless you're really good. Could just be bad luck, though.

Hometown is one of the least liked maps and so the lobby will almost always vote against it. 

From memory, I only ever recall playing Hometown in Survivors. Therefore I recommend queuing Survivors all day to see what happens, since I’m pretty sure certain maps are favoured by certain modes. 

If you try that to no avail, make a post on the Factions subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/thelastofusfactions/ 

The guys there will know what’s up 

Edited by MrFudge

Just to clarify for future trophy hunters struggling with this trophy. 

I played 10-12 games of survivor mode and the map appeared. It appears to me that hometown may not be a map on supply raid, probably due to small size of the map.