FielVeredus

Is it just me or the game is very challenging even on easy?

4 posts in this topic

I have to admit i underestimate this game.

I am quite ok at action platformer and i found this game very challenging.

Combat is like Dark Souls for some reason. I expected button mashing but this when combine with unresponsive control is bad.

Level design is cheap and no checkpoint at all...

Somewhat cant believe i have to drop the platinum because i cant get past level 2. The level is frustrating.

// End complaining 😂

7 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

I have to admit i underestimate this game.

I am quite ok at action platformer and i found this game very challenging.

Combat is like Dark Souls for some reason. I expected button mashing but this when combine with unresponsive control is bad.

Level design is cheap and no checkpoint at all...

Somewhat cant believe i have to drop the platinum because i cant get past level 2. The level is frustrating.

// End complaining 1f602.png

Yes. I found this harder than I thought too. Got it stuck at 60% completion for now.

Edited by Wikkibur

Yeah level 2 is unbelievably tough - I don't think I can even get to the 2nd boss.

/edit: got it fairly quickly after posting this (of course). The platforming was killing me, just have to slow down a bit. Just over 2 hrs to plat.

Edited by Cthulu-72

On 8/7/2019 at 0:05 AM, Cthulu-72 said:

Yeah level 2 is unbelievably tough - I don't think I can even get to the 2nd boss.

/edit: got it fairly quickly after posting this (of course). The platforming was killing me, just have to slow down a bit. Just over 2 hrs to plat.

Yeah, that last section of platforming starting from the moving platform over the fire that goes into the next screen was ridiculous.  Third stage wasn't too bad getting to the boss thankfully. 

There's only 4 stages, with stage 4 being a boss fight split between several platforming sections.  I didn't bother once I got to the third boss and the plat popped though.  Frustrating enough just getting there.  Glad the game only cost me $.33 with the free psn credit I had left over from sony rewards points I redeemed a while ago.