Help

Thanks i wasn't expecting a reply... i find the gameplay quite monotinous argh, one mission i couldnt even find where i was supposed to go and yeah...

That happened to me as well , it's not a brilliant game but i certainly enjoyed it the further i got :)

the controls can be annoying sometimes as well .

That happened to me as well , it's not a brilliant game but i certainly enjoyed it the further i got :)

the controls can be annoying sometimes as well .

There is a "?" Mission called "rice tax season" and last night i couldn't figure out where to go with the rice bale... it seemed i needed to go up somewhere but i cant grapple holding the rice bale and theres no other way up. Anyway i can say that the trophies are quite cool looking :)

Trying to use the unlimited money trick but i could only reach 400 something not 555, struggling with the bosses on deadly, been making masters approval for the ones i can get to walk off the cliff/ bottomless pit

Edited by KillCount2121

• 8 months later...

Try to assassinate enemies instead of fighting with face to face. It is most interesting when you find different tricks to kill enemies.

Yeah, most notably exploiting the terrible AI so the tough enemies jump off a cliff etc lol

I did plat the game 6 days after the original post.