Mission 40: Last Task with 1.10 Update

Greetings all!

OBJECTIVE: Neutralized Quiet with non-firearm attacks

This was my last mission task to achieve the platinum and it seems after all the previous exploits being patched there was only one way to check this off.

In trying to use non-lethal, non-firearm weapons, my try with sleep grenades did not work, my try with the air strike of sleeping gas did not work, and my try of using decoys to hit her also did not work.

I found that this mission task required me to use the support drop on Quiet, but I found only the last of her health needed to be expired by the support drop!

Deploy at 1800

Stealth camouflage, DDog, and non-lethal, non-firearm weapons to get Quiet down to a small health bar then call in a support drop on her and immediately use the rain weather modification.

Done and now I can move on to other games!

• 2 years later...

The method of the supply drops still works on this mission. But to avoid her from jumping away just in time, you have to make her shoot at you at the right time so she's reloading the moment the supply drop lands.

1. Find her with your binoculars. Sometimes it doesn't mark her automatically and you have to press L1 to mark her and see her on the map. Don't take too long because then she might jump away long before the supply drop has landed (happened in normal version too)

2. Trigger a supply drop on her icon

3. Keep hiding behind the starting wall, if you pop out too many times, her 2 seconds cooldown between shots might not be gone yet the moment you want her to shoot.

4. The moment the yellow number below the supply drop location icon is within the 10-15 range, press L1 to pop your head out of cover for half a second to make her shoot => Don't forget to let go or she'll kill you! If you're too late or too early she'll jump away.

5. Because she shot at you, she'll be reloading the moment the supply drop hits the ground/her.

In this version of the mission you'll need 5-6 hits of the supply drop before she's out. In the normal version this was 2 hits.

Edited by Kolm