zRoguex3

Can anyone help me with a crazy run?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello! I would like to do a crazy run. I have no one with whom I play the game. I would need the help because I would like to play the game on platinum. I would play as a fixer and level him in the next few days on lvl 30. If you want to help me feel free to reply to the post or write me on PSN. Thank you! :)

PSN ID: zRoguex3

Edited by zRoguex3

12 minutes ago, zRoguex3 said:

Hello! I would like to do a crazy run. I have no one with whom I play the game. I would need the help because I would like to play the game on platinum. I would play as a fixer and level him in the next few days on lvl 30. If you want to help me feel free to reply to the post or write me on PSN. Thank you! :)

PSN ID: zRoguex3

Hey new member,

Welcome to PSNP. You probably didn't know this, but boosting threads aren't allowed. However, you can create a gaming session. Check this thread for more information:

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hey new member,

Welcome to PSNP. You probably didn't know this, but boosting threads aren't allowed. However, you can create a gaming session. Check this thread for more information:

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. So I may not post if I need help with some things in games? Should I request this in the Gaming Sessions Forum?

1 minute ago, zRoguex3 said:

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. So I may not post if I need help with some things in games? Should I request this in the Gaming Sessions Forum?

Yeah, you can write this in the gaming sessions section of the site. Another thing you can do is create a status update about it. That is done by clicking on the forum name in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, click on "Status".

2 minutes ago, zRoguex3 said:

Hello,

If you need someone to play with you, use the Boosting/Co-op Sessions. If you just have questions or need tips, you can post that in a thread or statuses. 

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, you can write this in the gaming sessions section of the site. Another thing you can do is create a status update about it. That is done by clicking on the forum name in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, click on "Status".

Okay thank you. Because I'll put that in the gaming sessions. Can you please tell me how that works? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, zRoguex3 said:

Okay thank you. Because I'll put that in the gaming sessions. Can you please tell me how that works? Thank you.

The link Dragon posted above has all the information you need about Gaming sessions. Please feel free to post any questions about sessions in that thread.