Sort game searches

Except for the leaderboards, the searches on this website are very lacking. Results are inclusive, so if you search for something like "Dead Nation", it will show you every game with "Dead", every game with "Nation", plus everything similar to either of those. Issue gets even worse when searching numbers, since it seems that it will consider the game number in the link and add those to the results. It's really bad.

Yesterday I've upgraded the search on my discord bot to be exclusive, by simply running a .includes(string) before listing the result. If that's easy for me, someone who doesn't even code for a whole year yet, I doubt it could be any hard for Sly to fix, if he cares.

PSNP:

Spoiler

unknown.png

PSNP, but through my bot:

Spoiler

unknown.png

12 hours ago, MMDE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=the

You mean that page? Would be nice if they could be sorted by name too. Same with trophies searching.

When you search for a game with a generic title and you gotta look closely through several pages, it's not the most user friendly.

Yep, it's that. I was looking specifically into the Arcade Archives stuff, which although not plats they do seem most to be Ratalaika like stuff, and wanted to get some other perspective, instead of opening the 100s of games that seem to have been published.