Possible Fix for Mad Moxxi Underdome

I figured out a method but it requires a minimum of 2 people, and its worked the 3 times I've tried it. So since the crash is pretty much caused by all of the body parts staying around, the host will have to stare at a wall from around 15 (I say 15 because this is where the game crashed the earliest for me before I figured this out, but you can do it at a later round if you're feeling lucky). Yes, it is boring just to stare at a wall but it got me all the trophies. I had my friend finish the final rounds and we both got the trophies. Your best bet is for the host to find some high ground and where the enemies can't get to or shoot at. Hope this helps and good luck.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, christopher_1201 said:

I figured out a method but it requires a minimum of 2 people, and its worked the 3 times I've tried it. So since the crash is pretty much caused by all of the body parts staying around, the host will have to stare at a wall from around 15 (I say 15 because this is where the game crashed the earliest for me before I figured this out, but you can do it at a later round if you're feeling lucky). Yes, it is boring just to stare at a wall but it got me all the trophies. I had my friend finish the final rounds and we both got the trophies. Your best bet is for the host to find some high ground and where the enemies can't get to or shoot at. Hope this helps and good luck.

Ok but what does staring at a wall do about the multitude of corpses and body parts? Like you start out strong cause it is about the body parts that we mostly already know but the whole staring at a wall and switching to the second player kinda didn't explain anything.  But if it works it works u could also just use fire and corrosive weapons like I've suggested in other posts aswell 

20 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ok but what does staring at a wall do about the multitude of corpses and body parts? Like you start out strong cause it is about the body parts that we mostly already know but the whole staring at a wall and switching to the second player kinda didn't explain anything.  But if it works it works u could also just use fire and corrosive weapons like I've suggested in other posts aswell 

Staring at the wall doesn't require as much power from the console as running around shooting everybody with corpses lying on the ground. With the host staring at the wall the game is likely not to crash so the other players in the lobby can kill the enemies.

This is similar to what I do, though I use the two controllers myself. The low-leveled character stares into a wall from round 1, and at round 15 I move him to the opposite side of the map, to get away from the biggest pile of corpses and body parts. I also utilize Taliesin's trick of only using incendiary and corrosive weapons, together with Lilith's phasewalk.

Haven't crashed a single time yet, and only have one more challenge to do. Fingers crossed.

Edited by SinisterPledge
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

because staring at the wall makes the game use less resources believe it or not. it doesnt have to load as many assets.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 1