Master Dlc Trophy, ask for levling spot

sven100

On chapter 7 when you go down the factory again to find Kagero there will be a short scene of one of those stronger marine leader enemys with purple health talking to you before he and a couple pacifistas attack you.

If you dont kill the marine leader and only attack the pacifistas then the pacifista enemys will continue to spawn for a long time and you get 20 points for killing one of them.

Eventually they stopped spawning for me but i got all the xp i needed to get the trophy for getting all the skills that way.

You can also change the difficulty to beginner if you want to make killing the enemys and the bosses way easier and faster.

And yea i was worried that the challenge trophy was glitched at first because the trophy description makes it sound like you only need to get the highest rank on one of those challenge missions but i got the trophy when i did it on all 3 of them.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 2

Maybe is different how long they spawn everytime but i got just enough xp to get the trophy when i found that xp spot.

I had finished the final boss stuff 2 times before i found that xp spot so i had gotten some xp that way first.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1