Sony should force developers......

maormaor13

To make a trophy lists that contain a trophy for completing the game.

I don't care if the game is easy, super easy or ridiculously easy, just to make a trophy that related for beat the game to the very end.

The reason i said this is because last night i played paradox soul, cybarian and metagal to the very end, and these games are actually fun, but most people earn the plat and delete the game.

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 2

Since trophies are a requirement for games, I would like to at least see Sony step up a bit and prevent these half-assed "novelty" games, or whatever you want to call them, from having platinums. Other than that, I don't think they should dictate developers on what types of trophies to include. It is unusual for there to not be a trophy for completing the game, but if that's what the developer decides, then so be it.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

To make a trophy lists that contain a trophy for completing the game.

I don't care if the game is easy, super easy or ridiculously easy, just to make a trophy that related for beat the game to the very end.

The reason i said this is because last night i played paradox soul, cybarian and metagal to the very end, and these games are actually fun, but most people earn the plat and delete the game.

I mean, you are the reason these exploitative trophy lists exist in the first place. If people didn't buy them multiple times each to pad out their profiles, developers wouldn't have bothered doing it.

Something like Metagal had a lot of potential for an interesting trophy list, but people would rather just get a +1 on their profiles than actually experience it fully, so all of that potential went out the window.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I mean, you are the reason these exploitative trophy lists exist in the first place. If people didn't buy them multiple times each to pad out their profiles, developers wouldn't have bothered doing it.

Something like Metagal had a lot of potential for an interesting trophy list, but people would rather just get a +1 on their profiles than actually experience it fully, so all of that potential went out the window.

But RATA games are easy enough and i don't care about that.

If they put a trophy for beating the game, every trophy hunter still buy these games, 30 minutes plat or 2-3 hours plat is the same for me.

Edited by maormaor13

I would agree to a point.  I mean, it would be nice to have a trophy for completing a game all the way when there is none.  But I don't think developers should be forced to do such a thing.  It's really up to the player if they want to go for everything or not.  Though having said that, it can be disheartening when you get to 100% in the game and you get nothing, no trophy, no ingame reward, nothing at all for all your hard earned work.

• Like 2

Then reach out to Sony or start a petition. I totally agree with you however, they are all making money off these easy and quick platinums so my bet is that they won't change anything.

I played Paradox Soul to the end as well. Ok game, still a short game if you ignore trophies. I'm working on finishing Cybarian and I wasn't a fan of Metagal.

• Like 1

I'm willing to bet that most people who buy every stack of these "hand me some trophies" games aren't doing it because they like them. Rata and the like know what's making sales happen and it's not the games, so why would they change? 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Then reach out to Sony or start a petition. I totally agree with you however, they are all making money off these easy and quick platinums so my bet is that they won't change anything.

I played Paradox Soul to the end as well. Ok game, still a short game if you ignore trophies. I'm working on finishing Cybarian and I wasn't a fan of Metagal.

I don’t care about easy plats, just about plats that can be obtained without finishing the game.

RATA games are fun, blasting agent and league of evil were the best ones.

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 1

Sony should force companies to stop releasing unfinished games then patch them afterwards on their console xD(hey there anthem/fallout76/any assassin creed with day one 50 gb patch) 

Trophies eh... No. I mean they are fun collectibles but making a parallel, i develop software for car engines. If someone complained that "man i reached 10000 rpm where is my trophy on the board?you should IMPLEMENT THAT" i would be "did you hit your head while braking? Purpose is to drive from point a to point b without the engine exploding or starting to make popcorn." 

At least that's how i see the whole situation :P I mean yes its a trophy hunting site and trophies are addicting aint denying that, but they are nothing more than additional blings. It's the game that matters to the developer /publisher. 

Also never forget you are the customer, you have the money, check on your needs. Don't like it don't buy it. 

Lowkey honestly maybe if you ask nicely ratalaika games to add a trophy for finishing a game maybe they will actually implement it xD Nicely is the problematic part. Didn't have much interaction with the company's games though so i have no idea how serious they are in terms of game development. 

But completing a game means different things to different people anyway. For example, many complained that the Spyro 3 platinum didn't require 100% completion as previous games did. 

I tend to like trophies that get you to play games in different ways rather than purely getting through them, but I have no problem either way.