VDZEMedia

Cash Prizes trophy

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. This is the last trophy I need for the platinum but I'm not exactly sure what a 'Play for Cash' match is. I can't seem to find the option. I'm guessing it's an online mode, but I went into the online section and couldn't see it. I'm guessing the online matchmaking isn't exactly jumping either, so if anyone wants to boost it hit me up.

32 minutes ago, VDZEMedia said:

Hey everyone. This is the last trophy I need for the platinum but I'm not exactly sure what a 'Play for Cash' match is. I can't seem to find the option. I'm guessing it's an online mode, but I went into the online section and couldn't see it. I'm guessing the online matchmaking isn't exactly jumping either, so if anyone wants to boost it hit me up.

Yeah, it's just an online game where you need to set up a cash prize, I think the lowest is 200 or something, it is sure best to boost it as the multiplayer mode in this game seems quite sketchy (got kicked from a match a few times before I simply arranged the game with another player - so just set up a boosting session or, based on recent players see who don't have the trophy yet, message them and ask for trading trophies).

6 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Yeah, it's just an online game where you need to set up a cash prize, I think the lowest is 200 or something, it is sure best to boost it as the multiplayer mode in this game seems quite sketchy (got kicked from a match a few times before I simply arranged the game with another player - so just set up a boosting session or, based on recent players see who don't have the trophy yet, message them and ask for trading trophies).

Thanks for the response. After posting this I went in to search for a match and found one. Thankfully I won the first game I played, got the trophy and the platinum :)

4 minutes ago, VDZEMedia said:

Thanks for the response. After posting this I went in to search for a match and found one. Thankfully I won the first game I played, got the trophy and the platinum :)

This platinum is very straightforward but when I look at Pool Nation, which released last week, half the trophies seem either glitchy or unobtainable as no-one has them yet (another thing is that there are very few tracked players, these devs should really try harder to promote their games).