Any fix for sharpshooter trophy

I've completed the game unlocked and purchased all guns didn't have any problems for secondary/sidearm trophies but I can't get the one for having all 14 snipers to unlock at all. I've tried dying, restarting the game after quitting, reloading checkpoints. Nothing seems to work, does anybody have a solution? it's the last trophy I need for plat

Please explain me your full situation:

1. When did you started the game, especially with which game version?

2. Did you updated the game, since this playthrough?

The problem of the game, which also occured in my first playthrough, is,  if you played in a version lower than the current one, this can cause some buggy behaviour like block unlocking trophies or so.

Therefore, I updated to the current version (think 1.07) and started a fresh playthrough and everything worked fine.

This is maybe another stupid advise, but  before start a new playthrough check your sniper weapons with some trophy guides (step by step). (Yes, me happen sometimes stupid things, too, although I thought I did it right?)

• Like 2

@T-100 I originally got the game at launch and played the prologue and maybe one mission from the first act but then let it sit for the last 2 years due to all the glitches and issues it was having. I updated the game recently to the current patch and still used my original save to play and complete everything else. I didn't have any issues with the other own all weapon trophies so it just seems weird this one wouldn't pop. Everything else worked for me except the own all primary weapons, I double checked and I do have them all. So you are saying my only option is to restart the game and play it all again with a save from the current game version?

@TheUnforgiven259 Sry to say it, but from my knowledge is this the only way to get it.

If you look on the other threads of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, you will see, that I was often active in these threads and it was often discussed about improvments of the patches. I had the problem, that few side missions were locked or did not triggered, although I had the conditions for them. I played with 1.04 or 1.05 and waited for another patch, which could not solve the problem on my (at the moment of the first playthrough) 'current' savegame.

I contacted two times CI Games (yeah, they really answer your E-mails), first for the side missions problem and a second time for the current patch, how to unlock the last missions etc. They advised me to start a new game with the newest patch. So, I could finally finished the last trophies to get the platin.

This is maybe not the best motivation, but it is true: If you know or remember a little bit about the missions, then the second playthrough will fast.

I wish you good luck and hope you can enjoy it under these conditions

Edited by T-100
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I had a problem with one of the side missions (opium wars 5) in Dam region not unlocking, and locking me out both the Dam Hero and own all secondary weapons trophies (after the last mission you get a sawn off shotgun, which is needed for the trophy)
Restarts, reinstalls etc didn't work, so I just loaded up a new save file, rushed the missions to the point where the mission should be available, finished it, got the trophy for the missions and got the shotgun. Then I just redid the secondary weapon collection (picked up some shotguns, the bow and an assault rifle in a tower in teh Dam region) and got myself the trophy and the platinum. 

My brother had an issue with the platinum not popping, even though he had all the other trophies. He had to reinstall the game to fix this.

There is no 100percent sure solutions for some of the bugs in this game.

On 12/01/2021 at 0:52 PM, Martynas007 said:

I had a problem with one of the side missions (opium wars 5) in Dam region not unlocking, and locking me out both the Dam Hero and own all secondary weapons trophies (after the last mission you get a sawn off shotgun, which is needed for the trophy)
Restarts, reinstalls etc didn't work, so I just loaded up a new save file, rushed the missions to the point where the mission should be available, finished it, got the trophy for the missions and got the shotgun. Then I just redid the secondary weapon collection (picked up some shotguns, the bow and an assault rifle in a tower in teh Dam region) and got myself the trophy and the platinum. 

My brother had an issue with the platinum not popping, even though he had all the other trophies. He had to reinstall the game to fix this.

There is no 100percent sure solutions for some of the bugs in this game.

Yes the problems must be random ... After I had no other problem ... I just unlocked the platinum. ^^