About New-Game Plus

XLordXNightmareX

On 7/14/2019 at 8:43 PM, Gage said:

Items, money, skills, KamuroGo mission completions (other than ones related to friends). 

It starts over all friend and side case progress

can the Legend difficulty trophy be unlocked the same way as in Yakuza 6?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 1:07 PM, Gage said:

No, has to be done on a new/NG+ playthrough like every other game. 

https://twinfinite.net/2019/06/judgment-is-there-a-difficulty-trophy-answered/

Just wondering if this strats are viable.
so we have 2 save data:

- Before the final trial of okabe Save in 2 slots
- After the ending save the clear data on the 1st slot
- Load the save on the 2nd saveslot and change difficulty to legend after the legend difficulty is unlocked

Edited by WhiteRaito

5 hours ago, WhiteRaito said:

so we have 2 save data:

- Load the save on the 2nd saveslot and change difficulty to legend after the legend difficulty is unlocked

Well, it definitely didn't work in Kiwami 2 (or at least I couldn't make it work).

I also missed one of the chapter-related secret trophy in chapter 9 or 10, so I will need to replay the game anyway lol.

6 hours ago, WhiteRaito said:

so we have 2 save data:

No, you can't change it to Legend except when starting a new playthrough. 

11 hours ago, Gage said:

No, you can't change it to Legend except when starting a new playthrough. 

Yeah  i've tried it. Ye can't do it welp i guess time to finish mahjong KOTD Shogi

The question is how hard is legend mode?
and can you change it to easy 1st and finished it to legend later on?

Edited by WhiteRaito

55 minutes ago, WhiteRaito said:

Yeah  i've tried it. Ye can't do it welp i guess time to finish mahjong KOTD Shogi

The question is how hard is legend mode?
and can you change it to easy 1st and finished it to legend later on?

No, you have to start the game on Legend and do it the whole way through, it doesn't let you change it on that save either. Yakuza 6 is the only game in the series you can "cheat" like that, every other game you have to do a full playthrough on Legend. 

If you do it after doing the 100% then it's easy. Takes like 5 hours skipping cutscenes. There's maybe two or three fights in the game that can cause issues, but you can fill your inventory before you start NG+ with health kits and stuff so it's not hard. 

1 hour ago, Gage said:

No, you have to start the game on Legend and do it the whole way through, it doesn't let you change it on that save either. Yakuza 6 is the only game in the series you can "cheat" like that, every other game you have to do a full playthrough on Legend. 

If you do it after doing the 100% then it's easy. Takes like 5 hours skipping cutscenes. There's maybe two or three fights in the game that can cause issues, but you can fill your inventory before you start NG+ with health kits and stuff so it's not hard. 

So technically i should farm like 30 Mill yen to buy all those health kit and extracts while waiting for GA Building starters.

and i have more question tho. do people buy extracts or do people craft it. i dont see myself getting a bullet or platinum plate. i dont even know where they can be farmed from lol. 

and for the 100 extract consumed achievement can you spam use it?

Edited by WhiteRaito

12 hours ago, WhiteRaito said:

So technically i should farm like 30 Mill yen to buy all those health kit and extracts while waiting for GA Building starters.

and i have more question tho. do people buy extracts or do people craft it. i dont see myself getting a bullet or platinum plate. i dont even know where they can be farmed from lol. 

and for the 100 extract consumed achievement can you spam use it?

Don't worry about Legend, it's really easy once you reached the 100% on your original playthrough or got all of the skills available.

For the 100 extracts, I mostly used the Growth serum - bought the raw materials at Ebisu (cheap as hell), created 10, spam drank, created 10, spam drank, and so on.

10 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

Don't worry about Legend, it's really easy once you reached the 100% on your original playthrough or got all of the skills available.

For the 100 extracts, I mostly used the Growth serum - bought the raw materials at Ebisu (cheap as hell), created 10, spam drank, created 10, spam drank, and so on.

i already did it lol but i already buy like 10 guard break serum and 10 thunderstrikes incase on the final boss legend difficulty i have problem with it.

and what else that can restore EX gauge aside from tauriner and staminan EX?

Edited by WhiteRaito