Buy from another store

Unji_15

make a USA account and charge it with a US psn card and buy the season pass and download it

the PS4 require BOTH the game AND the DLC to be from the same region, the account region doesn't matter unless you are buying an in game currency (microtransactions)

• Like 1

Yepp, what these guys said. You start by making a new email account. Then go on your PS and create a new user profile. The trick to it is when you're creating the new profile, you have to use an address that's located in the US (use Google and pick something random, doesn't matter). The last and very crucial step is to go into the new profile settings and set this PS as your primary. Now you'll have access to the US PS Store.

As far as putting money into the US account, unless you have a credit card that is registered in the US, you will likely need to purchase a US PS Store gift card through a 3rd-party site. I generally use pcgamesupply.com , they are quite reliable and I've had no issues so far.

I've only done this to buy games across regions, never tried with DLC. As long as the account is set as primary to that particular PS, you will have access to anything you download on both accounts. I hope this helps!

Edited by integra_93GS-R
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You will need a US PSN account, plus a US PSN points card of the same value as the Season Pass, then make sure that both accounts are set as primaries, else your EU account won't able to access the DLCs after they're installed.

Only the US account has to be primary. Primary just means that other accounts on the PS4 can use content

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Just to add to this, it's best to pick a US state that doesn't charge tax on your purchases when you enter the address. One to choose would be Alaska.

I never realized it worked like that! I wonder if it's too late to change my Pennsylvania address to Alaska... Or just make a new profile for purchasing only ??

9 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Just to add to this, it's best to pick a US state that doesn't charge tax on your purchases when you enter the address. One to choose would be Alaska.

I wouldn't count on this for long because more and more states are adopting taxation towards online purchases. 

• Like 1