DLC / season pass

kusuriuriPT

34 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

I cant buy that edition since i already have the default one

Really? That is dumb. The Season Pass was last on sale March 6th and before that it was October 17th. I would check weekly, think it is due for a sale again soon. Last two times it was on sale was in a 4 month block. 

Edited by skateak

• 1 month later...
On 15/07/2019 at 7:09 AM, pokwey said:

Just buy Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition dude, the season pass rarely on sale. Make sure that you buy from US PS Store if your disc is R1, vice versa because you can import your Dying Light saves to Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition as long as it's from the same region. 

I cant since i already have the normal edition

If you buy the following do not forget to update the base version savefile as otherwise they will not be compatible when you switch up to enhanced edition (learned this the hard way).

Otherwise you can of course buy both versions if you like, it doesn't matter that you have the base game.

1 hour ago, colia100 said:

If you buy the following do not forget to update the base version savefile as otherwise they will not be compatible when you switch up to enhanced edition (learned this the hard way).

Otherwise you can of course buy both versions if you like, it doesn't matter that you have the base game.

You cant buy both versions..it says that i cant buy it... atleast the digital version..since i already have the default digital version

3 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

I cant since i already have the normal edition

I thought you had the physical copy of the base version, I have the physical copy of the base version and I bought digital copy of the Enhanced version for 6 USD when it was on sale. 

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

You cant buy both versions..it says that i cant buy it... atleast the digital version..since i already have the default digital version

That's weird, the standard digital version still available for me to buy even though I'd bought the Enhanced digital version. So this thing GNWPyXK.jpg is on the Enhanced version page when you you tryna buy it? 

On 04/09/2019 at 3:34 AM, pokwey said:

I thought you had the physical copy of the base version, I have the physical copy of the base version and I bought digital copy of the Enhanced version for 6 USD when it was on sale. 

That's weird, the standard digital version still available for me to buy even though I'd bought the Enhanced digital version. So this thing GNWPyXK.jpg is on the Enhanced version page when you you tryna buy it? 

Yep

• 2 years later...

I'm a little confused and would like some clarification please. I own the base game launch version of Dying Light on Disc. Is Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition a Standalone just containing DLC or does it contain Base game + DLC? Will my save from disc version carry over to The Following Enhanced Edition if I purchase that? 

10 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I'm a little confused and would like some clarification please. I own the base game launch version of Dying Light on Disc. Is Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition a Standalone just containing DLC or does it contain Base game + DLC? Will my save from disc version carry over to The Following Enhanced Edition if I purchase that? 

It's the base game plus dlc and I think so it'll have you upgrade your save files I think cause I had the base version and sold it and got the digital one with the following to finish everything up later

• Like 1