kusuriuriPT

DLC / season pass

14 posts in this topic

So, i bought the default edition and now i want to 100% the game...do i need to buy the season pass or just the following DLC?

Season pass because there are trophies for the Bozak Horde and Parkour Fever.

2 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Ok thanks! Just waiting for a sale...

Probably be a sale on the Following Enhanced Edition before the Season Pass. That would be your best bet.

53 minutes ago, skateak said:

Probably be a sale on the Following Enhanced Edition before the Season Pass. That would be your best bet.

I cant buy that edition since i already have the default one

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

I cant buy that edition since i already have the default one

Really? That is dumb. The Season Pass was last on sale March 6th and before that it was October 17th. I would check weekly, think it is due for a sale again soon. Last two times it was on sale was in a 4 month block. 

Edited by skateak

Just buy Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition dude, the season pass rarely on sale. Make sure that you buy from US PS Store if your disc is R1, vice versa because you can import your Dying Light saves to Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition as long as it's from the same region. 

On 15/07/2019 at 7:09 AM, pokwey said:

Just buy Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition dude, the season pass rarely on sale. Make sure that you buy from US PS Store if your disc is R1, vice versa because you can import your Dying Light saves to Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition as long as it's from the same region. 

I cant since i already have the normal edition

20 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

A few times a year PSN sales the Enhanced Edition for $12.99, but I think it's still only $19.99 normally. For that $20 I'd just buy that version, as I think it installs over the standard edition. Dying Light is too amazing of a game to missout on all of it.

Edited by Fragtaster

22 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

You can, the following enhanced edition is standalone. When I bought it, it installed a completely different game than my standard edition of dying light

If you buy the following do not forget to update the base version savefile as otherwise they will not be compatible when you switch up to enhanced edition (learned this the hard way).

Otherwise you can of course buy both versions if you like, it doesn't matter that you have the base game.

1 hour ago, colia100 said:

If you buy the following do not forget to update the base version savefile as otherwise they will not be compatible when you switch up to enhanced edition (learned this the hard way).

Otherwise you can of course buy both versions if you like, it doesn't matter that you have the base game.

You cant buy both versions..it says that i cant buy it... atleast the digital version..since i already have the default digital version

3 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

I thought you had the physical copy of the base version, I have the physical copy of the base version and I bought digital copy of the Enhanced version for 6 USD when it was on sale. 

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

You cant buy both versions..it says that i cant buy it... atleast the digital version..since i already have the default digital version

That's weird, the standard digital version still available for me to buy even though I'd bought the Enhanced digital version. So this thing GNWPyXK.jpg is on the Enhanced version page when you you tryna buy it? 

On 04/09/2019 at 3:34 AM, pokwey said:

I thought you had the physical copy of the base version, I have the physical copy of the base version and I bought digital copy of the Enhanced version for 6 USD when it was on sale. 

That's weird, the standard digital version still available for me to buy even though I'd bought the Enhanced digital version. So this thing GNWPyXK.jpg is on the Enhanced version page when you you tryna buy it? 

Yep