Who's Pre-Ordering Borderlands 3?

jackmadrox

Just now, jackmadrox said:

What do you mean?

Well the main head of gearbox randy is being abit of an asshole not only that the deals they are doing to gain more money with the epic store fantango shows to me they are being greedy and stopping everyone who wants to enjoy it on pc. I have no ill bones with epic or anything just I am a simple person who sees the signs of smoke before the fire comes.

I know I might come off as both bad and negative but I see it as this. I don't want to give a company money that will treat the people who buy their games or anything like cows they can milk for all their money they want. 

• Like 3

Pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Edition back in May. Had $10 in my PSN wallet already, and accrued 4000 points from Sony Rewards, which gave me $40 in PSN card...so I only paid $50 out of pocket for it. 

I usually pre-order 1 game a year...and being a MASSIVE Borderlands fan, this was a no-brainer for me. I'm waiting very impatiently for it. 

Nope, it'll most likely be my black friday buy.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:36 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

I love Borderlands but Gearbox scares me. No way would I preorder this.

THIS!! + don't forget Take2.

This is the biggest reason why I'm gonna wait, the game could be shit, full of predatory practices and or they could treat the player base awfully.

Also, the full edition will be cheaper than standard by black friday. ??

• Like 1

i have the game but i'm probably not going to start it right away, depends how i'm feeling since i'm more than likely going to be done with a huge multi hour plat by the time September comes around plus i prefer to start a game when the game comes complete (all 4 DLC out).

Edited by lordguwa

• 1 month later...