If you can't get a PS4 this year...

amebapiko

If I were to get a PS4 this year (I am not, currently jobless and looking) but if I were, it'd sit right next to my PS2, PS3 and Nintendo Wii and future Xbox 360, future Nintendo Wii U. I actually go back and forth between all the ones I have at the moment. Been playing Mr. Mosquito on PS2 the past couple of days and today I played some more Ni No Kuni on my PS3. So if I did get a PS4 I'd play it but my other systems wouldn't gather dust either. So even though I don't have a Wii U or Xbox 360 yet, I still have plenty of gaming choices since I can't get the PS4 this year either.

The only thing that sucks about that is I can't get new games for any system (I won't trade as I keep all my games). The only games I can get is the PS+ free games. I'd rather own the physical copies of these games but my current jobless situation says for me to take the free games just so I can have more gaming choices, and I am.

I know I won't be getting a PS4 this early I usually wait it out for price drops even though the PS4 deal is already sweet. Whenever there's a new console I do more research on it when it's finally out in the market if there are problems with it before buying it. And once everything is in the clear I'll eventually start saving up for the console.

Since the beginning of this year I've been trying to catch up on all the great PS3 games this gen and I have a lot to do still lol. About a month ago I went on ebay with my tax refund and bought 30 highly rated games I'd researched off eBay xD. Hardest part now is deciding which to do next.... and PS+ isn't making it easier :P

After never being able to afford a launch day console, working my ass off for 7 years to get myself sorted financially (across 3 different countries), I can finally make the PS4 my first ever launch day console purchase. The idea of it feels like an ice cold beer after a long hard day.

If by some crazy chance my pre-order isn't honored, I'll still have a tonne of PS3, WiiU and PC games to play. I doubt my backlog will be any less than it is now anyway hehe.

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

as much as I would actually love to line up on the release day (no sarcasm) I need to focus on school. So I'll be content with my ps3, I have a pretty big backlog of games to play right now plus more games that were released this year that I want to play.