World Traveler trophy not popping!

jpkrawiec

Dear community,

All of these trophies already popped for me:

- Arctic Explorer: Discover all named locations in Three Horns, Tundra Express, and Frostburn Canyon.

- Urban Explorer: Discover all named locations in Sanctuary, Opportunity, and Lynchwood.

- Highlands Explorer: Discover all named locations in The Highlands, Thousand Cuts, and Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.

- Blight Explorer: Discover all named locations in Eridium Blight, Arid Nexus, and Sawtooth Cauldron.

So I assume that all these locations are completed for the World Traveler trophy... I moved for every map again and I saw 100% of every map discovered.

Any tip? Any possible location that I could be missing?

Terramorphus peak isnt required I dont think, im thinking A few friends did the world traveler well before T-peak but I could be wrong but there is named locations hidden within discovered locations check these. 

Commonly missed places

• Southern Shelf Bay
    Ebonfloe
    Ice Flows
  • Three Horns Valley
    Southpaw Steam & Power (shortcut back to the entrance)
  • Sawtooth Cauldron
    Avie's Camp
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bani24j said:

If you played online with someone else maybe one of the places glitch for you. That happened to me one time 

This^

Playing with friends is a bad idea if you're going for the location trophies, because locations can randomly bug out and not count. Sometimes you can fix thus by revisiting all the locations but more often than not, you will have to start a new character and rediscover all the locations from scratch offline so your friends don't muck things up for you again. Also, see here for the full list of every location: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/borderlands-2-a/173977-complete-world-map-world-traveler-trophy.html

19 hours ago, Akumatron said:

The one place that I missed initially was the middle of the Caustic Caverns....where you have to go up the lift. But you need to do the Lost Treasure side-mission to get the lift to work.

Not sure if that's relevant to you?

no, I did it also... I see all places 100% uncovered... no idea what is missing.

Seems I need to start a new playthrough

On 22/7/2019 at 10:45 AM, BeautifulTorment said:

It isn't glitched. Read post 3. You are missing secret areas.

Ok, but I have all of those indicated in post 3:

Commonly missed places

• Southern Shelf Bay
    Ebonfloe
    Ice Flows
  • Three Horns Valley
    Southpaw Steam & Power (shortcut back to the entrance)
  • Sawtooth Cauldron
    Avie's Camp

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it!

It popped on Southpaw Steam & Power.  I was there a thousand times, the map appeared 100% uncovered, but it popped when you finish off the last assassin and need to push a green button to open a bar door near as a shortcut back to the beginning.

It seems that when I did the mission the first time here I went back to the beginning instead through this door.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I started my game on "Public session" and a random player joined.

He discovered before me a part of a map so the sentence "Discovered XXXX" didn't show up on my screen.

I've already discovered all the locations you have listed, even the Terramorphous location and Avie's camp.

Now that I've started the NG+, I'll be able to unlock "World traveler" trophy (and I'll play in "offline" mode) or that guy has glitched forever my savegame and now I can unlock the trophy only with a brand-new savegame, starting everything from scratch?

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yesterday I started my game on "Public session" and a random player joined.

He discovered before me a part of a map so the sentence "Discovered XXXX" didn't show up on my screen.

I've already discovered all the locations you have listed, even the Terramorphous location and Avie's camp.

Now that I've started the NG+, I'll be able to unlock "World traveler" trophy (and I'll play in "offline" mode) or that guy has glitched forever my savegame and now I can unlock the trophy only with a brand-new savegame, starting everything from scratch?

Thanks!

It's a 50/50 chance either way so be prepared to start a new game from scratch if you can't find the location that random discovered instead of you.