Best of the Best Bugged?

Based on the trophy description I assume if I completely fill all 165 points of any skill I should get it, right?

I did it with the survuvalist tree and it just won't pop, I even tried respeccing a lot of times and each time I picked a different part on that subsection where you can only add 45 points and nothing.

Have they changed it but forgot to change the description?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:43 PM, mordeckai81 said:

Based on the trophy description I assume if I completely fill all 165 points of any skill I should get it, right?

I did it with the survuvalist tree and it just won't pop, I even tried respeccing a lot of times and each time I picked a different part on that subsection where you can only add 45 points and nothing.

Have they changed it but forgot to change the description?

you have to have 1 point spent on each of those skills in the sub tree....then all the other skills in the main tree and it should pop....you should see the Ubisoft "trophy" pop followed by the actual trophy 

Edited by Ghost_of_Gaz_

9 hours ago, Ghost_of_Gaz_ said:

you have to have 1 point spent on each of those skills in the sub tree....then all the other skills in the main tree and it should pop....you should see the Ubisoft "trophy" pop followed by the actual trophy 

yea, in the end I did that, I used 1 rank on each of the guns ones where you can only use 45 points so every one of those were unlocked and got the trophy