Triumvirate trophy glitched still?

I've done this several times already and no luck. I'm certain we did it each time. Has anyone else had to do this multiple times before they got it?

Is it 20 seconds to kill the remaining two or do you have 20 seconds after the 1st kill than another 20 seconds to kill the next and so on?

Like the others said, it's 20 seconds once the first boss dies. However, the trophy does glitch sometimes (it did for me and a few others I was boosting with). The fix we all found to work was to change who was hosting and try again. For whatever reason, it popped on the second attempt for all of us that experienced the glitch.

This trophy is definitely glitched. It has been a few years but I remember this pretty well. We’ve done the requirement many times before the trophy decided to unlock. We always killed all bosses in around 10 seconds. It wasn’t too big of a deal because we were farming treasures anyway. All you can do is keep trying. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

It glitched for us the first time, we did the Ao3/Double Cluster Bomb trick, thus killing all 3 in around 5 seconds.

Suicided

The second attempt, we made sure to shoot each villain once before doing the above trick. It popped after,

Not saying this is definite, just how it worked for us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

This trophy isn't glitched. The whole gimmick is that you're not supposed to deal any damage to any of the bosses or that will start the timer.

That is incorrect. It will start the timer ONLY after you have killed one of the bosses. 

---

When you kill the adds on the map, it will cause Flynn and Eddy to converge on you because they no longer have add support so they will work their way up to you. 

Sometimes, you'll find that either Flynn or Eddy will not get within range so you only have the opportunity to kill 2 of them with Clusters. 

I recommend not using AO3. 
Instead, use 2x Cluster Bombs (at the same time) which can kill 2 of them without the need of AO3. 

When 2 of them die, pop AO3 and then gun down the final guy. 

The only danger is that if you had cleared out snipers before, when you kill a boss, it will trigger the next sniper spawns.

---

Bonus trick:
If you mess up, you can kill all three bosses, but DO NOT kill any of the adds afterwards. 
Let them knock one of you guys down and keep picking them up to get Medic and Purple Heart medals. Once you have all your kickbacks again, die and restart the checkpoint. If you get there with all 10 lives, you have 4 attempts to do this. 

• Like 4

On 20/08/2019 at 1:34 AM, ShianKiri said:

That is incorrect. It will start the timer ONLY after you have killed one of the bosses. 

---

When you kill the adds on the map, it will cause Flynn and Eddy to converge on you because they no longer have add support so they will work their way up to you. 

Sometimes, you'll find that either Flynn or Eddy will not get within range so you only have the opportunity to kill 2 of them with Clusters. 

I recommend not using AO3. 
Instead, use 2x Cluster Bombs (at the same time) which can kill 2 of them without the need of AO3. 

When 2 of them die, pop AO3 and then gun down the final guy. 

The only danger is that if you had cleared out snipers before, when you kill a boss, it will trigger the next sniper spawns.

---

Bonus trick:
If you mess up, you can kill all three bosses, but DO NOT kill any of the adds afterwards. 
Let them knock one of you guys down and keep picking them up to get Medic and Purple Heart medals. Once you have all your kickbacks again, die and restart the checkpoint. If you get there with all 10 lives, you have 4 attempts to do this. 

That is incorrect.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:58 AM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

That is incorrect.

lol, whatever you say.

Literally did exactly what I described, took us up to 10 minutes after shooting Lazarevic, Flynn and Eddy at the start of the match to finally kill them and the trophy popped. Clearly, I'm wrong.

I don't know if shooting or not voids the medal/trophy, but I did with a very nice veteran on UC3 and his friend, it took only one try to get everyone trophy including that other trophy for not dying in coop-adventure map on crushing/hard. The strategy is to have to one guy with cluster bomb and one with army of 3. Since cluster bombs stacks to your grenade count each time you activate, you can easily have 4-5 cluster bombs if you exploit those chokers to get a lot of medals easily. Once 3 bosses get together in the already mentioned spot in this thread, one activates the AO3 and the other just chuckles cluster bombs after the other, no need to shoot them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

The trophy won't pop if you shoot one of the bosses. This isn't up for discussion.

Seeing as I (and several others I've boosted) have gotten the trophy when the bosses were shot early, I can confirm you're wrong. The trophy glitches quite often.

• Like 4

The trophy can seem to glitch but most likely is people are simply not meeting the requirements. 

20 sec after the 1st boss goes down you have to kill the remaining 2 bosses. It doesn't matter who you shoot 1st or if you shoot all of them a bit. The timer doesn't start until the 1st boss goes down.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2019 at 1:10 PM, Makilio said:

Seeing as I (and several others I've boosted) have gotten the trophy when the bosses were shot early, I can confirm you're wrong. The trophy glitches quite often.

I'm not wrong though. I've gotten the trophy as well and my method worked.

There's so much misinformation on this thread. The trophy isn't glitched or buggy. You guys just aren't meeting the requirements.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--

50 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

There's so much misinformation on this thread. The trophy isn't glitched or buggy. You guys just aren't meeting the requirements.

Basically what everyone said other than you is true. I used to carry people for this trophy several times way back and i can confirm that what everyone said above is true.

You basically just damage everyone abit and then either cluster all of them at the end and then mow em down with Strong weapons like the WES-44, Hammer, snipers with Ao3 on.

4 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Basically what everyone said other than you is true. I used to carry people for this trophy several times way back and i can confirm that what everyone said above is true.

You basically just damage everyone abit and then either cluster all of them at the end and then mow em down with Strong weapons like the WES-44, Hammer, snipers with Ao3 on.

It won't pop if you damage them.

15 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

And I've gotten the trophy when they were shot at immediately when the cutscene ended. We used a timer and the trophy didn't pop despite being under 20 seconds.

I'm not the only person to experience this in my boosting group, and from the look of this thread, it was replicated in other external groups. You probably just got lucky on your first attempt if you even got the trophy on another account.