Triumvirate trophy glitched still?

7 hours ago, Bahamut3104 said:

Funny thing is I have the trophy and according to your profile or at least the one you are trolling with you have only 1 trophy in the entire game and it isn't the one in question.

I obviously don't game on this profile, Sherlock. The first comment I left on this thread wasn't to troll. It was to be helpful by giving advice. I wasn't expecting such a negative reaction to one comment that I made.

36 minutes ago, Makilio said:

And I've gotten the trophy when they were shot at immediately when the cutscene ended. We used a timer and the trophy didn't pop despite being under 20 seconds.

I'm not the only person to experience this in my boosting group, and from the look of this thread, it was replicated in other external groups. You probably just got lucky on your first attempt if you even got the trophy on another account.

Yep, I did get it and it wouldn't pop if anyone in my group shot the final bosses. We tried your method where you shoot them to take away some of their health and used a cluster bomb with army of three and killed them in 10 seconds, yet no trophy. However, when we didn't shoot them and just threw the cluster bomb, the trophy unlocked.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--

30 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I obviously don't game on this profile, Sherlock. The first comment I left on this thread wasn't to troll. It was to be helpful by giving advice. I wasn't expecting such a negative reaction to one comment that I made.

Yep, I did get it and it wouldn't pop if anyone in my group shot the final bosses. We tried your method where you shoot them to take away some of their health and used a cluster bomb with army of three and killed them in 10 seconds, yet no trophy. However, when we didn't shoot them and just threw the cluster bomb, the trophy unlocked.

So Einstein why don't you enlighten us to your actual gaming account? As for what Bruno said you dont need to shoot them doesn't mean you can't. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bahamut3104 said:

So Einstein why don't you enlighten us to your actual gaming account? As for what Bruno said you dont need to shoot them doesn't mean you can't. 

Yeah, the method my team used required no shooting at all, but that doesn't mean you CAN'T shoot them, it's just that we had so much cluster bombs that it was entirely unnecessary (i.e no risks of killing any of the bosses before they all got together).