Nuka World not showing as installed

AJ_Radio

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If it's not showing up in the in-game DLC menu, then the only thing I can think of is to delete everything and reinstall from scratch 1f914.png.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that.

This is showing up on the Main Menu, not in-game. Plus I don't think you can access most of the Nuka World content until you're at least level 30, according to what I've been reading.

What do you exactly mean by "not installed according to the game"? Doesn't it show up under add ons but the other dlcs do? Did you download the episode? I know it's a stupid question but for a long time I thought that just by "downloading" the season pass I automatically have all the dlcs but most of the times you have to click on all of them separately. Btw if the dlc is installed you get a radio signal from nuka world.

I bought the Season Pass at a discount.

In the Downloads section of my PS4 I have all DLC showing up except Nuka World. The PlayStation Store says I have it installed on my system. When I go to the Main Menu in the game it says I don't have it installed.

The only thing I can think of is to delete everything and reinstall everything. I don't think it's necessary to delete my saves since I haven't gotten that far at all in the game.

Whether it's a bug or whatever, nobody really knows. It's just a little irritating.

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that.

This is showing up on the Main Menu, not in-game. Plus I don't think you can access most of the Nuka World content until you're at least level 30, according to what I've been reading.

The easiest way to know if this DLC is installed, is to locate the Nuka-World transit center: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Nuka-World_transit_center. If the DLC is installed, then this location will be there but there will be nothing there if the DLC hasn't installed correctly.

• Like 2