How to minimise playthroughts

coolcol26

So this is a question for people who have the platinum already.I have 10 trophies left and want to know what to do during each play-through like because there is no guide that tells you how to get as many trophies as possible per play-through.The trophies I have left are.So if you know how to get them all in as little as possible that would really help.PS I have loved Detroit just dont what to do more than is nessacary is all. 

1:Just a machine:Hank killed connor

2:Send a message:Markus conducted a pacifist riot

3:Moral Victory:Markus succeeded in making the soldiers stand back

4:An army of me:Connor converted the androids 

5:My turn to decide:Connor resisted hacking attempt from cyberlife.

6:One of us:Connor became a deviant

7:Bookworm:Find every single magazine in the game

8:Partners:Hanks and connor were friends until the end

9:I’ll be back:Connor died and returned at every opportunity before reaching the end 

10:Survivors:Everyone is alive at the end

You have some conflicted trophies there, you will need to play a lot more than another full playthrought, some magazines for example, can only be found if you make a certain decision early in the game, and the I'll be back and survivors have to be done in different playthroughts. Don't know what would be the best approach for you, you probably should take a look on the Guide to see how to manage those last trophies 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EightBitArtist said:

the trophy guide here says 3 play throughs, but the trophy guide on www.playstationtrophies.org has it at 2 (and not even 2 full play throughs).

Oh ok thanks i'll have a look

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

You have some conflicted trophies there, you will need to play a lot more than another full playthrought, some magazines for example, can only be found if you make a certain decision early in the game, and the I'll be back and survivors have to be done in different playthroughts. Don't know what would be the best approach for you, you probably should take a look on the Guide to see how to manage those last trophies 

Yeah i had a feeling i would need quite a few playthroughs i'll check out the guide thanks