How difficult to 100%

Maahniac

I hope someone will have some knowledge about this, as it seems like very few people have actually 100%'d the game. If you are one of the few people who have done it, OR attempted it (or simply just played the game), what difficulty rating would you give the 100% journey in this game? 

2 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

3/10 at most. Some platinum medals might take a few tries though.

Thanks for your reply! Oh, okay. I see you also have the Platinum trophy for Dangerous Driving. Was it easier or harder than that, or about the same? I assume Dangerous Driving is a much longer game, but in terms of sheer difficulty? 

5 hours ago, Maahniac said:

Thanks for your reply! Oh, okay. I see you also have the Platinum trophy for Dangerous Driving. Was it easier or harder than that, or about the same? I assume Dangerous Driving is a much longer game, but in terms of sheer difficulty? 

You can't compare those games, they are completely different. Dangerous Driving isn't that hard either, it's just a glitchy mess. ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 17.7.2019 at 10:22 AM, Maahniac said:

I hope someone will have some knowledge about this, as it seems like very few people have actually 100%'d the game. If you are one of the few people who have done it, OR attempted it (or simply just played the game), what difficulty rating would you give the 100% journey in this game? 

I just did it today (EU Version) In one setting with short breakes.

Apparently i'm also 20th in the "Fastest Achievers" List as of right now. 

That's something new to me but i take it (?)

Tl;dr: I put it all into a big Spoiler because i can't keep it short, sorry ✍?

But to summarize: Overall worth it in my opinion.

Go into this with no expectations and be prepared for it to crash + you make mistakes and gotta restart few Stages multiple times. And it's easy, nothing really hard.

In Part 1 i honestly had to force myself a little to go through, felt clunky and weird. 

But now in the 2nd game it's wayyy better, and was more fun for mr too. Thx for reading

Spoiler

• The Controls are very decent for such a small Arcade Game. 

I've seen big AAA games with worse controls i can tell you that much ?

• The fact that they got rid of the annoying "3, 2, 1" from the first game is a blessing.

It would always play in Part 1 every time you restarted a Stage and it annoyed me so much.

They also removed the "Stage Preview" now that used to play, that was unnecessary anyway because it only spoilered you the Track beforehand. Makes it more of a surprise now and i like that. 

• Overall retrying after you made a mistake is fast and instant compared to the first game.

I hate being stuck in loading Screens and unnecessary Animations.

It positively reminded me of Trackmania Turbo, Rayman Legends and Dead Cell. 

Makes it more addicting to try again if it's a fast and smooth "back into the action" kinda feeling.

• Also the Menu looks way nicer now instead of the red colored abomination Design they choose for their first game.

Oh and the AI/KI is always the same, meaning they are always at the same position.

That makes it more predicable and less random when you accidentally make a mistake.

• The only nitpick is that it crashed, a lot.

Sometimes right after a Stage, sometimes while being Afk. 

Just like that "boom" bluescreen and you're out of the Application.

I never had any problems tho and it always saved my progress but still, little annoying to go through.

• The stages and the overall feel of the game is cool, better than part 1.

I liked the fact that you had to drive to the Zone first now and sometimes fast too.

The side quests to every Stage or as they called it "Run Up Bonuses" were annoying, but nothing too hard to do. ??

Edited by Pendaemonium
formating and stuff ?

• 4 months later...

i gotta say the first day this game felt like a 9/10. and i was going to be contempt with just leaving it half finished. some of these levels, well alot are half based on just pure luck. and alot of the side missions before the ending of the level are cheap as crap. the tutorial saying you can use o and square never worked for me. my car would just crash when i hit other cars. i learned you can tap the front of semis and get away with it. limos are the cars with the lights under them, some of the levels your not allowed to hit cars and others you can. some levels took me 40 tries. one level i kept coming up anywhere from 2k to 10k short. i kept setting small goals and eventually hacked my way to platinum. first i said let me get rif of all the bronzes and try to get them to gold, once i got them to gold i knew the level enough to get it to platinum. then i went to platinum the first region. my goal was to get the all gold trophy, and then if possible platinum in each region. eventually i got them all. it did get a bit easier the 2nd day compared to the first day. imo just play through all levels to unlock them and then go back and knock out easier levels and if one is to hard save it for last so you can get the majority of trophies. the video guides helped me on 3 or 4 levels. the game is fun and pretty short. it just takes alot of retries on a few levels. i remember playing i think the first danger zone and it was quite similar scenario.i think if i can finish this then anyone can. there is alot better gamers then me.