"Old Flames Burn Brighter" Trophy

DEOSS77

Ubisoft posted on Twitter that the final achievement will be available to earn in August. 

Their July 8 post reads, in regard to the contents of Patch 1.4.0, that it includes “In-game support for the next Lost Tale of Greece (August)” 

Edited by bigrake1

32 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Really.... Fucking next month!?  Just wanna be done with it and get that delicious 70+gb back.

There is actually a chance trophies are added in September as well, when the discovery tour update is released. Ubisoft added trophies for that aspect of the game for Origins to encourage engagement.

Edited by bigrake1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigrake1 said:

There is actually a chance trophies are added in September as well, when the discovery tour update is released. Ubisoft added trophies for that aspect of the game for Origins to encourage engagement.

ffs.  

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 5:58 AM, Warlord99956 said:

You could always redownload it when all the trophies are available 1f609.png

Yeah, no. With all the new armor and weapons, I'm sure the game would be unplayable unless you re-download all DLC again too. I'll just keep it installed.

22 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

External HDD problem solved. i have 500GB original HDD and 1 TB external HDD

External HDD is definitely worth the money. I bought a 2 TB one and now have more games than I can count installed. Definitely recommend getting one.

13 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Well they already have new game+ in the game so you might want to start searching for that bridge....

Yup bridge found, I will be using it if I need to do it for a trophy.

Whenever this trophy appears as available could one of you kind people let me know.  At 99% and it’s doing my head in now.