"Old Flames Burn Brighter" Trophy

DEOSS77

I guess they are just going to let it drag out.  ohhh the suspense for another boring ass chore.  go fetch this, go fetch that.  go talk to this person.  Kill this weak ass Enemy.  Go fetch something else.  Investigate a clue.  Blah blah blah.

1 minute ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Aaaaah, finally done, 100 % :yay:

Damn right as i made my post bitching about them not dropping it.  I didn't seed any update.  I don't think it is yet playable in my region

4 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I guess they are just going to let it drag out.  ohhh the suspense for another boring ass chore.  go fetch this, go fetch that.  go talk to this person.  Kill this weak ass Enemy.  Go fetch something else.  Investigate a clue.  Blah blah blah.

Damn right as i made my post bitching about them not dropping it.  I didn't seed any update.  I don't think it is yet playable in my region

It doesnt update, they prepared for the mission in the last update, just open the map and you should find the mission :)

41 minutes ago, thanatos_razl said:

What is it exactly, in terms of content or who the quest is about? I won't be able to play til after work but going out with my bro then so may as well know beforehand. 

its about some old hag she wants to sleep with.  You run 1000 meters over here and 1000 meters over there.  You stare at the ground for a few clues. You track someone down.  You hit on the old hag.  You sleep with the old hag.  You fetch some stuff for the old hag.  Once again you talk to the old hag and it's over trophy pops.  Thanks god.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

its about some old hag she wants to sleep with.  You run 1000 meters over here and 1000 meters over there.  You stare at the ground for a few clues. You track someone down.  You hit on the old hag.  You sleep with the old hag.  You fetch some stuff for the old hag.  Once again you talk to the old hag and it's over trophy pops.  Thanks god.

what a garbage way to finish.... but thats this game in a nutshell, pure disappointment. 

45 minutes ago, Rammstone said:

Yep they just released the August roadmap

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/353712/this-month-in-assassins-creed-august-2019-update?

"We haven't reached the end of the Lost Tales just yet. We'll see you in September for the next one. ?"

@christof1712 Where was that bridge again? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rammstone said:

I don't want to be that guy, but I've read on a few other forums that there is another lost tale coming with Sokrates. Plus they might add trophies to the discovery tour next month so might have to keep it installed a bit longer

Yeah, I'll keep it till then.  Downloading almost 100gb takes a couple hours.

10 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

@christof1712 Where was that bridge again? 

Mind if I join you lot? ??

12 hours ago, Rammstone said:

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/353712/this-month-in-assassins-creed-august-2019-update?

"We haven't reached the end of the Lost Tales just yet. We'll see you in September for the next one. ?"

Wow. Talk about overkill.

9 hours ago, themindisacity said:

When does this spawn?  I've finished all the other trophies in the list, but this isn't showing up on my map.

Arkadia, it should also show on the quest menu.

I’ve already deleted it, there is a possibility they don’t add new trophies so I’ll enjoy the free space meanwhile.

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I’ve already deleted it, there is a possibility they don’t add new trophies so I’ll enjoy the free space meanwhile.

nope there's definitely at least one more trophy coming.

I'm just leaving it for now and will do both when they next one arrives in September.

22 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I looked in Arkadia and even looked up on YouTube where it's supposed to spawn.  It's definitely not spawning.  :(  I've checked several times for title updates - but it says that I'm at the latest at 1.4.  I feel like I read that 1.5 is the latest?

On 6.8.2019 at 6:56 PM, Rammstone said:

For the love of god... Just let it die... 

No wonder the yearly cycle doesn’t work for AC any. Since they keep throwing so much additional content at their games it’s literally just a few months between each entry.

1 hour ago, TheExorzist said:

For the love of god... Just let it die... 

No wonder the yearly cycle doesn’t work for AC any. Since they keep throwing so much additional content at their games it’s literally just a few months between each entry.

I’m pretty sure the reason for the amount of additional content is because they didn’t release a new AC game in 2019. Back when it was an annual cycle, games like Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate didn’t get half as much post launch support.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I’m pretty sure the reason for the amount of additional content is because they didn’t release a new AC game in 2019. Back when it was an annual cycle, games like Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate didn’t get half as much post launch support.

They kept getting more and more after launch support with every game though. Odyseey is just a next level. Origins already had a shitload of support later on as well.