What's going on with this site?

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

We already have games that are on multiple platforms, like Final Fantasy X which has the Vita, PS4, and PS3 tag, so it should be possible to simply add a VR tag on top of the PS4 one and put it in the multiplatform leaderboard?

Whether it's added to the multiplatform or its own leaderboard, it will wipe millions of points off the PS4 ranking system if i'm not mistaken @Sly Ripper?

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Pretty much all the work that goes on is stuff you never see/battling SIE changes. I've enabled auto updates for members, we'll see how that goes. We'll never be able to update all profile without any support from SIE.

Without knowing what the issue here is, would updating unregistered accounts less frequently help?  Even updating them every six months would be better than nothing.

It could be I'm not remembering correctly, but even before the current issues with updating, many unregistered accounts were going longer than that without being updated.  And if you looked at their profile, it would start updating that profile again for a while without having to manually update.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Are we getting the ribbons for rare platinums and the one for under 75% (50%) platinums?  Those sounded cool.

@BlindMango Has said that a followup to that thread would be posted sometime after E3 and busybusy things died down, but I'm sure our citrus friend can provide more insight on the topic for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

I've enabled auto updates for members, we'll see how that goes. We'll never be able to update all profile without any support from SIE

Well, my offer to buy all non-premium members a premium if I ever hit the jackpot still stands. It's taking ages, though. xD

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

@Sly Ripper VR tagging and separate leaderboard for it? A welcome addition!

Truly, I wish that I can help out for making this website better too. There are many things I would like to add or fix:

• Carry guides with every PSN ID change
  • Carry the trophy cabinet with every PSN ID change
  • Make possible to hide images as spoilers in guides
  • Manually resize images in guides
  • Some volunteers to manually mark trophies as ‘unobtainable’, ‘bugged’, ‘online’, etc. with restrictive controls, of course.
  • Custom profile border color
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

ATM that's right. I'll enable unregistered after 24 hours.

9 hours ago, HusKy said:

@Sly Ripper So what is the current schedule? Is this one correct?

Premium - Every 6 hours

Registered - Every day

Unregistered - Weekly Only manual updates available

Is there anything that can be done about automatic updates for non-registered profiles?

btw. It's good to hear that things are actually happening behind the curtains. I think an update like you just provided once a week or bi-weekly would make many members happier.

Well, that's definitely not correct. I've been manually updating dozens of accounts during the past week and I've come across countless cases of registered users not being updated for over a year. Sometimes even more than two years.

This is one example. Notice the circles I've added:

screencapture-psnprofe4jom.png

I would assume the update schedule also has hidden attributes such as; [Active within X days].

I don't know why you would want daily updates on profiles that haven't been active in 3 years...

45 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

Well, that's definitely not correct. I've been manually updating dozens of accounts during the past week and I've come across countless cases of registered users not being updated for over a year. Sometimes even more than two years.

This is one example. Notice the circles I've added:

screencapture-psnprofe4jom.png

Not playing devil's advocate here, but he did say he can't do everyone without Sony's support. Anyway, hopefully it'll be a bit smoother now...hopefully. :) 

8 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Related image

Damn it, now I want popcorn!

All I want is trophy rarity to show it's proper value. Maybe it's just me, but that's one of the most important things that seems utterly broken for anyone with Ultra Rare plats. My numbers are a mess from removed people that still show as Platinum achievers, or whatever else the problem is. 

The rest is just icing, let's get the important stuff working properly. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

My numbers are a mess from removed people that still show as Platinum achievers, or whatever else the problem is. 

I have to agree with this. I've got some titles where the plats were NEVER achievable due to poor programming and the site shows 8-10 plat owners or 100% completions but no names are listed as the owners. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Not playing devil's advocate here, but he did say he can't do everyone without Sony's support. Anyway, hopefully it'll be a bit smoother now...hopefully. :) 

He did, but that makes no sense at all. When I'm able to update profiles, he's too. :) I mean, it's his site. He coded the stuff.

11 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Pretty much all the work that goes on is stuff you never see/battling SIE changes. I've enabled auto updates for members, we'll see how that goes. We'll never be able to update all profile without any support from SIE

The trophy stack stuff doesn't make sense, it's as easy/automatic as it can get:

88DHTwo.png

The series page will come soon, I'm adding a VR leaderboard/platform tag so the VR series can be moved to that, then that whole series can be removed.

"warnings for server shutdowns or unobtainable trophies" aren't a simple change, it's all manually added info and needs people to do this.

Already made a list for that :) we just need someone that spends some days linking each one of them - and no, it’s not easy, I know :( 

About other things: for those that don’t agree with any improvement or features, they could simply use their website definitions to switch on/off (like the elevator music feature).

Dont forget to create a personal list / tab for our collection or wishlist :) 

If you don't like the site, you could make your own better version.

It would require a lot of hard work and money to pull off. You would also need to pull the supporters from theis site over to you; my suggestion would be to use blackjack and attractive women.

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I'll be putting that up pretty soon as I want to try to get the right concept or layout for it before presenting it in a Part 2 thread :P 

It is good to hear the ribbon dream isn't dead yet. I was very worried the idea was scraped because too many people hated it or Sly didn't want it.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

The VR platform won't affect other leaderboards, it's purely in addition to the others.

Just a query, is there any thoughts on others users' desires to removed finished games from appearing in gaming sessions? Like if someone's already platted/100%'d a Call of Duty game, and don't want to see that game appear in gaming sessions anymore

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

but last time I checked there were still flagged cheaters sometimes counting in on the game stats.

One very noticeable game for that is https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6368-魔物獵人frontier-g where it shows 1 game owner, and 100% completion, even though the trophyset is not achievable by legitimate means, and the one person on the site to own it, was removed from the site. Their stats still stayed. 

9 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

VR tagging and separate leaderboard for it? A welcome addition!

Indeed, as I would love to see every game that I could potentially play with my VR lol

9 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Some volunteers to manually mark trophies as ‘unobtainable’, ‘bugged’, ‘online’, etc. with restrictive controls, of course.

Well considering there's dedicated threads for these, that should be relatively easy to do when the day comes. Personally, I liked how Skippy did unobtainables on his site, lGRd1Bo.png

It gives somewhere to start imo. 

• Like 3