jq291

Spa DLC/Classic Pack DLC delisted?

25 posts in this topic

Cant find either of these dlc sets still available in a few different psn stores, so I'm guessing they're gone now?
Pages they used to be on return errors

I hope not as it's on my to do list and I've been waiting on a sale which is rare according to psprices

Same here
Would have happened just in the past couple of days, i've tried contacting them about it but haven't got a response yet

Maybe it has something to do with the GRID sale on Steam from a couple of months ago. They were HEAVILY discounted, i smelled an incoming delisting on all platforms.

But yet, they are still available for sale on steam 🤔

These two packs have also been removed from the Xbox 360 store. Going to their old pages on Xbox.com gives you an error

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

These two packs have also been removed from the Xbox 360 store. Going to their old pages on Xbox.com gives you an error

I'd been waiting on the reloaded edition going on sale again as I don't think individually they ever had. I'd have bought it full price if there'd been any warning at all. What a shame

Edited by Cleggworth

Just got the email back, they have indeed been removed and won't return 😐

Just remind GRID 1 was delisted before in Steam. So, that can (and will) happen to this one too. 

Looks like the game itself has been delisted as well. Just got the platinum and went to look for dlcs. Nothing but some trailers are left. UK store. The only Grid game available is Autosport.

Yes. Sony has delisted all DLCs and the full game from PS Store since 30th of June. I can say that because I got all DLCs pack (thank god) of this game and when I select a DLC to see the details, the link page shows me an error message as "Unable to find requested page" in PS Store website.

gotta look through the pages to find your old DLC. seems they actually took out all of grid 2 (can't even get the dlc no more).

from every storefront including other digital platforms.

Hello

I was waiting for discounting dlcs but because of removing I cant buy it anymore on ps store. Is there any was to get all dlc? Is there a physical complete edition or a place where I can buy code for dlcs?

thank you in advance

Posted (edited)

The game plus all DLC is delisted. Not sure why the announcement trailer stayed, but it did.

Anyway, I checked my own previous buys and apparently I bought the All-in Pack which contains all DLC. Perhaps it helps if you want to find out if you ever bought the DLC for this game. 

Content of All-in Pack (including Spa and Classic): https://psdeals.net/au-store/game/187522/grid-2-allin-pack

There isn't a complete edition available as far as I am aware. 

Edited by ConAir
Additional url

15 minutes ago, ConAir said:

The game plus all DLC is delisted. Not sure why the announcement trailer stayed, but it did.

Anyway, I checked my own previous buys and apparently I bought the All-in Pack which contains all DLC. Perhaps it helps if you want to find out if you ever bought the DLC for this game. 

Content of All-in Pack (including Spa and Classic): https://psdeals.net/au-store/game/187522/grid-2-allin-pack

I have not any dlc.I know all dlc and game are delisted. Is there any way to get them now? 

6 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Nope, not officially.

I know officialy this is over. But there is a wayaround to get this? A website which sells code for dlc or something?

On 8/12/2019 at 5:20 PM, Rikorus_Boss said:

I know officialy this is over. But there is a wayaround to get this? A website which sells code for dlc or something?

From my research last night, no.. 😥

I think the only way this is possible now is to borrow somebody's account that previously purchased the DLC.. The chances of finding someone who is willing to do that I would say are slim-to-none.

4 hours ago, iXanon said:

From my research last night, no.. 1f625.png

I think the only way this is possible now is to borrow somebody's account that previously purchased the DLC.. The chances of finding someone who is willing to do that I would say are slim-to-none.

I found somebody on ebay but his advertisment is totally spanish and he doesnt respond to my question. :(

Thats a shame i would have liked to do the dlc at some point.  Ah well I shan't lose any sleep over it.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:18 AM, ConAir said:

The complete version is Grid 2 Reloaded... it was digital only unfortunately.....I went through my download list and thankfully I have all the DLCs cause of me purchasing the reloaded edition even tho I had the disc version

If anyone needs help with DLC trophies, let me know, I can help.