Spa DLC/Classic Pack DLC delisted?

jq291

11 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

These two packs have also been removed from the Xbox 360 store. Going to their old pages on Xbox.com gives you an error

I'd been waiting on the reloaded edition going on sale again as I don't think individually they ever had. I'd have bought it full price if there'd been any warning at all. What a shame

Edited by Cleggworth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. Sony has delisted all DLCs and the full game from PS Store since 30th of June. I can say that because I got all DLCs pack (thank god) of this game and when I select a DLC to see the details, the link page shows me an error message as "Unable to find requested page" in PS Store website.

• Like 1

The game plus all DLC is delisted. Not sure why the announcement trailer stayed, but it did.

Anyway, I checked my own previous buys and apparently I bought the All-in Pack which contains all DLC. Perhaps it helps if you want to find out if you ever bought the DLC for this game. 

Content of All-in Pack (including Spa and Classic): https://psdeals.net/au-store/game/187522/grid-2-allin-pack

There isn't a complete edition available as far as I am aware. 

Edited by ConAir
Additional url

15 minutes ago, ConAir said:

The game plus all DLC is delisted. Not sure why the announcement trailer stayed, but it did.

Anyway, I checked my own previous buys and apparently I bought the All-in Pack which contains all DLC. Perhaps it helps if you want to find out if you ever bought the DLC for this game. 

Content of All-in Pack (including Spa and Classic): https://psdeals.net/au-store/game/187522/grid-2-allin-pack

I have not any dlc.I know all dlc and game are delisted. Is there any way to get them now? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 5:20 PM, Rikorus_Boss said:

I know officialy this is over. But there is a wayaround to get this? A website which sells code for dlc or something?

From my research last night, no.. ?

I think the only way this is possible now is to borrow somebody's account that previously purchased the DLC.. The chances of finding someone who is willing to do that I would say are slim-to-none.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:18 AM, ConAir said:

The complete version is Grid 2 Reloaded... it was digital only unfortunately.....I went through my download list and thankfully I have all the DLCs cause of me purchasing the reloaded edition even tho I had the disc version

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah, Codemasters aren't budging on this.

For licensing reasons we are no longer allowed to sell Grid 2 or any of its DLC.

The dlc was available for purchase for over 6 years giving consumers ample opportunity to acquire it.

They're right, but it's still frustrating.. ?