How the f*** do i get access to this DLC.

Zanyverse

I love Hitman 2. Bought the Gold edition twice (for PS4 & PC). The DLC got instantly downloaded to my PC via steam, no problems there. But on the PS4 i litterally can't access it. When i go in game and "download" this DLC. It downloads a brand new copy of Hitman 2, seperate from my Disc. (In which i still can't access the Bank level.) Going into the store and selecting "Hitman 2 - New York" (which tells me it's free.) says it "currently not available. I have already 100 percented the DLC on PC and would like to do it again on PS4, but can't. Please help, thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Have you tried looking directly from the PS4 menu (select Hitman 2, press down on the D-Pad, go to the Playstation Store tab, and then pick Add-Ons)?

If you still can't access it have a look through the web store (as in, not directly from the PS4), to check if you can actually buy it from there.

https://store.playstation.com/nl-be/product/EP3969-CUSA12414_00-SPDLC00000000001 Dutch

https://store.playstation.com/fr-be/product/EP3969-CUSA12414_00-SPDLC00000000001 French

That's the one I "bought" (Free thanks to the Gold Edition).

Edited by Alexgaara
More info

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, flo82stgt said:

Go into the PlayStation Store

Search for "Hitman 2"

"Hitman 2 - New York" should pop up with note "free"

Same with "Hitman 2 - Sibiria"

Download it.

Done.

That's how I did it. 

Same here. The only thing the in-game store actually downloaded for me were the legacy missions.