Don't Event Think, trophy for winning is glitch?

CloudXvitaHD

Don't Even Think, trophy for winning as a human is not popping and I already won 6 games. My first match I won by escaping using the helicopter in the first 20 seconds, which pop the trophy "VIP Express" but the other trophy didn't pop. I thought that maybe could have been a glitch, but I already won five more games. Five games I won by myself and one with a whole team and even then the trophy didn't pop. 

The trophy in question is "Evacuation complete" you have to win a match as a human. 

Someone else has the same problem as me.

Edited by CloudXvitaHD
  • Like 1

It would be easier for people to help you when you post in the game section of the game in question. I personal dont even know what game you talk about sorry.

Edit: ok the game is called dont even think , i thought thats the trophy name , my bad . Still posting in right game section people can help faster ;)

Edited by Xionx

3 minutes ago, Xionx said:

It would be easier for people to help you when you post in the game section of the game in question. I personal dont even know what game you talk about sorry.

Edit: ok the game is called dont even think , i thought thats the trophy name , my bad . Still posting in right game section people can help faster ;)

Moved the topic.

Thanks, already moved the topic, to that game section.

But in case someone sees this topic in this section and is having the same problem or other trophies glitching, leave a comment.

Don't Event Think, what a name for a game right xD

Edited by CloudXvitaHD
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First off, it's "Don't Even Think", NOT "event".

second, yes it's a glitched trophy.  I've won over 200 matches and have almost every trophy except this trophy.  Going to wait till it's my last trophy and  wipe out the game data then reinstall.

Edited by VanillaBeast
ur mom

31 minutes ago, VanillaBeast said:

First off, it's "Don't Even Think", NOT "event".

second, yes it's a glitched trophy.  I've won over 200 matches and have almost every trophy excpet this trophy.  Going to wait till it's my last rophy and  wipe out the game data then reinstall.

Auto correct or a mistake relax. If you checked the other forum that is pretty much exactly the same as this thread. You would notice deleting it doesn't do anything. "Except" "Trophy"