Don't Event Think, trophy for winning is glitch?

CloudXvitaHD

Don't Even Think, trophy for winning as a human is not popping and I already won 6 games. My first match I won by escaping using the helicopter in the first 20 seconds, which pop the trophy "VIP Express" but the other trophy didn't pop. I thought that maybe could have been a glitch, but I already won five more games. Five games I won by myself and one with a whole team and even then the trophy didn't pop. 

The trophy in question is "Evacuation complete" you have to win a match as a human. 

Someone else has the same problem as me.

• Like 2

I see that I'm not the only one, I beet the game again and nothing. I haven't even played a game as a werewolf, cause every time, I try, the game just get stuck in an infinite searching screen.

I guess we would have too wait for another update. But is weird that some of us are having trouble, cause I think someone already unlock the platinum trophy.

2 hours ago, CloudXvitaHD said:

I see that I'm not the only one, I beet the game again and nothing. I haven't even played a game as a werewolf, cause every time, I try, the game just get stuck in an infinite searching screen.

Werewolf games regularly take 8 to 10 minutes to find, just wait it out........there are only 3 per game after all

• Like 1

I am having the same problem too. "I'm not a Husky" won't popped for me and it's the same with "Evacuation Complete". I have won like 8 matches. Let us try to contact Sony or the developers to bring it to their attention because the game is fun....

Also, maybe if someone want to try to delete the game and the savefile and try to download it again and start from scratch to see if it works.

• Like 1

Thank you DerelictSoul, you have to wait a very loooooooooong time to play as the werewolf, but I finally had the chance to play a few matches. 

Dja, I just got "I'm not a Husky" but it pop after the 6th game but the one from winning as a human, no luck with that one yet. 

Deleting the save data and the game. Reinstall it doesn't work for the trophy. I would have had the platinum on the 21st and/or the 22. I contacted them on Facebook and got the whole We sorry are support/tech team will look into it. Then I see their adding new features for the store ( 140 to buy the werewolves skin lol)

• Like 1

Yep, I can confirm this, deleting the save and the game does not work. It is frustrating, this is the only trophy that I'm missing for the platinum. I guess we would have to wait for a new patch because I already won a lot of matches and the trophy is just not popping so.

If you are having this problem too, just wait for a patch and hope that fix this problem.

• Like 1

We need more people to contact the developers. Right now they can only be reached via Facebook. So head there and make sure that we bring the issue to their attention. Only then will they act and fix it. As of now they seem to be content with the game they released.

• Like 1

I've been bugging them on FB.

10 hours ago, Dja said:

We need more people to contact the developers. Right now they can only be reached via Facebook. So head there and make sure that we bring the issue to their attention. Only then will they act and fix it. As of now they seem to be content with the game they released.

A lot of people have been and been commenting on their post. 

Got Thank you for your continous attention. Our team has been checking the issue you feedback.  We hope to solve this as soon as we can. Thank you again for your patience and support. Wish you have a nice day. I replied with I dont want to see a store / skin update. They replied with We plan to update a lot of new content. Please stay tuned. Thank you~

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

Can anyone confirm whether or not the win counts only if you/your squad are the only ones left alive? Maybe it doesn’t count if you escape on the chopper.

I've won as the only member alive. I've won with all teammates alive. I've eliminated all werewolves and won by escaping. I've won after killing all werewolves and humans. Nothing works. I'm currently attempting to win as I am downed(need to be revived). Idk if it's gonna work

• Like 1