Your Favorite Game of 2019 So Far (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

While Kingdom Hearts III might be the closest thing I can call my game of the year in such a dry year, I can easily say Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is my favorite game this year, also a bit of a shameless plug since we're on the topic of remakes, but I can't recommend people picking up the MediEvil remake later this year enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Team Sonic Racing. Great game, for a budget title, especially one that essentially acts as a first installment for a series to become. I also haven't gotten to God Eater 3, Days Gone, Resident Evil 2: Remake (which I doubt would be my favorite of the year, regardless of how good it is), and Rage 2.

Greatly looking forward to upcoming titles like Shantae and the Seven Sirens, Man of Medan, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and Borderlands 3.

New Games: Far Cry: New Dawn & A Plague Tale: Innocence & Days Gone & Resident Evil 2. ?

If I had to pick one.....Days Gone with Far Cry: New Dawn right behind it.

Older Games: Saints Row series. I started Gat out of Hell years ago and didn't like it. Decided to try it again on New Years and really got into it and finished. Decided to try the rest and loved them all. Played the all in the wrong order though. ?

Also Sleeping Dogs & Detroit: Become Human.

Days Gone. 

Metro Exodus, The Division 2 and Sekiro are certainly right up there.  I didn't think Anthem was as bad as some made it out to be, neither is Wolfenstein Youngblood.  I own but have yet to play Resident Evil 2, Judgment and Plagues Tale Innocence both which are mentioned here quite a bit.  Still a few games to come that may knock off Days Gone yet though, The Outer Worlds and Death Stranding for example, we'll see.