Beat Crushing difficulty, trophy didn't pop

I heard that this trophy can be glitchy, but I just beat the game, every chapter on crushing, and the trophy won't pop. Is there something I need to do that will help? I tried beating chapter 22 again, but nothing happens. 

The only thing I can think of is I went back a few chapters around like chapter 8, but I never changed the difficulty, so that shouldn't have affected it

• Like 1

I think you have to replay the whole thing.  Fortunately, this Crushing difficulty was pretty easy, only 2 difficult sections that I recall, one of which (the water room) you can cheese.  

That might explain why Platinum and Crushing mode trophies in Drake’s Fortune were more common than in the sequels.

Hey man. I've had similar issues in the past with trophies I know I have earned not popping. I have a theory on what happens but not how to prevent it. It basically involves the information you've earned the trophy being saved to your save file but not being sent out to the trophy service that would actually activate the code that "pops" the trophy. Future attempts to earn the trophy won't go anywhere because as far as your save file is concerned, you did earn it. So it doesn't bother to resend the information to trophy service ever again. In short, delete your save and try again if you care about it to that level. Sometimes I think its worth it and others I don't. I've had this experience roughly 10 times and killing the save file and doing the trophy requirements one more time always pops it. It sucks in your case that it involves a full play through of a game. Most of the ones I've gotten stuck on not popping were relatively quick things to do in a game. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb