Faster Wins by Quitting the Game.

It's possible to get quick wins by having the other team(s) quit the game after you have scored a point or kill. 

When you start a game up the winning team will need to score at least 1 point or kill. After this is done the other team(s) will need to leave the game. This will result in a win for the remaining team. 

Please note that if you start a match up and have the other team quit out without first scoring a point or kill then the game will end in a tie. 

Doing it this way will shave a lot of time off if all you're going for is wins. Dropping the time from 20 minutes to just under 1 minute per match plus the time it takes to get paired back up again. 

Team Deathmatch

We tested this yesterday and it sometimes didn't work even if we played a full 50 kill match. The time it took to get paired could of easily been the length of a match. So Team Deathmatch may not work best for this method. 

But if you can get your team(s) paired fast enough and not waste time getting paired together then this method will work real well for fast wins and save you a lot of time. 

I tested this with Three Team Deathmatch and I got paired real fast. I went in game killed 1 player on an opposing team then had the other 2 teams quit out. This resulted in a win for the team that stayed and the match only lasted 30 seconds. 

Credit  goes to @ace86heights for finding this out during our session. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Deathon6 said:

It's possible to get quick wins by having the other team(s) quit the game after you have scored a point or kill. 

CUT

Team Deathmatch

I also tried it with my boost team, since we wanted to speed it up: for TDM only the HOST who was in winning team was getting the +1  when opposite team quit.

Members of host's team were not getting +1...

Having to party up and match againalone makes this not worth it for elim by the way. The wins can certainly take the time in some modes but with dedicated teams I find that sticking together and avoiding backing out is the best way to get it done.