Trophies have disappeared from my profile!

I’ve checked my profile on psnp this morning and I’m missing over 150 plats from my profile. My trophies are all correct on other tracking sites and on my PlayStation itself. It seems that psnp thinks I have around 7000 hidden trophies but I haven’t got (or have never had) any hidden games.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it? I’ve ipdated my profile several times and still get the same results

2 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

I’ve checked my profile on psnp this morning and I’m missing over 150 plats from my profile. My trophies are all correct on other tracking sites and on my PlayStation itself. It seems that psnp thinks I have around 7000 hidden trophies but I haven’t got (or have never had) any hidden games.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it? I’ve ipdated my profile several times and still get the same results

You'll want to earn a new trophy in any game, sync it to PSN, then update your profile here and that should do the trick! :) 

• Like 1

Did you change PSN ID? I did recently and my trophy total was shown as having 0 on my profile, but I could see my collection and everything I unlocked every time I launched games.

As Mango said, just earn a new trophy and sync to the PSN to see the total of trophies appearing on your profile. This is what I had to do to see my total on PSN again and to sync my name ID on PSNP.